Chapter 12

Batman was scared. Quinn was laughing like it was a normal day.
"Joker what are you doing!? That's your baby!?!" Batman yelled. Quinn squinted her eyes. Joker Looked at her.
"Your right I shouldn't have brought her into this world. All I do is bring Anger and Disappointment and my daughter doesn't deserve that." Joker says. Quinn started crying. Then Batman tackled joker to the ground. Then Harley looked threw the window.
"that Dumb ass made my baby cry. Also he is gonna get caught." Harley Says to herself. Harley walks in and takes Quinn while joker and Batman were still fighting. Once Quinn saw her mom she went quiet.
"You just can't kill a baby Joker!!!" Batman says yelling while punching him. Joker laughs.
" I don't want to Disappoint my first and last child. " said Joker. Batman laughs.
"How about you stop making dumb mistakes." Batman says punching Joker in the face. Batman decides to not arrest joker because he wants to watch joker mess up his daughters life to prove he was right. Joker was sitting on the ground bleeding and Harley walks in with Quinn.
"Seriously? You left our baby sitting right behind you crying while you were beating up batman?" Harley yells. Quinn starts cooing.
"well I'm sorry that I'm not father material. I told you before I'm not meant to be a father." Joker says. Harley got pissed off and so did Quinn.
" maybe you should keep it in your pants and leave us! " Harley yells. Joker looked at Harley Sad. He gets up and walks towards Harley and Quinn.
"Babe I didn't mean that! I love Quinn and You." Joker says. Harley didn't believe it for a second.
" you pointed a gun at our daughter!. " Harley yells. Quinn starts crying. Joker turns around and puts his hands through his hair.
"I know, I know I'm sorry." Joker says on his knees. Harley walks out. Quinn flips him off.
"That Devil Baby." Joker says chuckling.