Chapter 54

"Brianna and Quinn you guys want to go to a restaurant?" Elaine asks. Quinn laughed.
"Why are you being nice to us when we aren't even your kids?" Quinn asks. Elaine froze.
"You guys are my step-kids and I love you girls." Elaine says. Brianna smiled. Quinn hit Brianna. Then she frowned.
"You only love us because of our dad and you don't even know us" She says. Brianna realized that Elaine was nice.
"Quinn She's your step mom can you be nice?" Joker says and asks.
*Harley comes in and busts the door down. *
Brianna ran to her room. Quinn sat down next to Hunter. Elaine and Joker stood there shocked.
"So this is the Bitch That you left me for?" Harley says pointing a gun at her. Elaine started crying.
"Harley stop!" Joker yells. Harley laughed.
"Maybe I should kill her just like you killed my will to live." Harley said walking around Elaine. Quinn laughed for a little bit then started to feel bad.
"Harley I didn't make him leave you that was his choice!" Elaine says crying.
"Well she is a smart ass Huh Joker?" Harley says. Joker got angry.
"Would you leave?" Joker says furiously. She just laughed and looked at Hunter.
"Oh you have another child?" Harley says. Joker nodded.
"Don't touch my son!" Elaine says. Then Harley noticed Brianna wasn't in the room.
"Where's my daughter?" Harley asks.
"You mean our daughter?" Joker says correcting her. Harley whipped her head and looked at Joker.
"My Daughter Correction." Harley says. Joker rolled his eyes.
"Mommy why are you doing this?" Brianna says walking out into the kitchen.
"Baby your daddy's a scumbag your step mom is a hoe and one of them needs to die."  Harley says. Joker leaving her made her a little bit crazier than she already was.
"Your just as worse as them They have a baby!" Brianna yells. Harley walked over to Brianna and hugged her. Then joker pulled out his gun and shot Harley.
"You Son of a Bitch" Harley says holding her rib then she fell to the ground. Brianna just stood their froze and shocked. Quinn ran over to her mom and cried. Quinn had Harley's blood all over her. Brianna had her blood on her feet. Brianna and Quinn watched Harley Die.
"I love you girls." Was The last words Harley said. Elaine was crying and so was Hunter. Joker realized what he did. He dropped his gun.
"I hate you! You killed our mom!" Quinn yells at joker. Brianna had no clue what happened but she stood there crying.
"Oh my god Jared..." Elaine said. Joker got up.
"Babe please don't leave me" he begged. She ran to the kitchen and called the police.
*911 phone call*
"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency." The operator says.
"My Husband Killed Harley Quinn in my living room!" She said crying.
*Operator Hangs up*
Elaine sits on the ground and cries.
"I'm sorry." Joker walks in. Elaine opened her eyes.
"Y-you Killed their M-mom." She says stuttering. Joker out his hands on his head and sat next to Elaine.
"Only because she was gonna kill you and Hunter and I couldn't let that happen." Joker says holding Elaine in his arms.
"The girls hate you now I would to." Elaine says. Joker frowned.
"I know but now they have a good role model." Joker says positively.
"But I'll never be their mom like Harley was." Elaine says getting up and going to the bedroom. Brianna and Quinn went and cried in their room.