Chapter 35

Cat woman hears Quinn's excited voice and looks out the window. "Wilden Harley is here for you to go to your father's." Cat woman says while still looking out the window.
"Alright I'm coming!" Wilden says.
"Why does Wilden always get to see his father and I don't!" Rachel said whining. Cat woman turned around.
"Because Batman and your dad are busy." Cat woman says whispering. She nodded.
"Hey mom Tyson wants to know if I could go to his house?" Dominick says. Cat woman plopped herself on the couch.
"Yeah do you want me to drop you off there?" She asks. He shook his head no.
"Mom I'm going to Kelvin's house tonight." Jackson said. Cat woman felt overwhelmed.
"Ok ok! Wilden Harley is outside." Cat woman says all stressed out. Wilden walked out of his room.
"Bye mom" Wilden says walking out the door. When Camila saw Wilden through the car window she feel instantly in love. Quinn ran up to him and hugged him.
"We got a surprise for you in the car!" Quinn says. Harley gasped.
"Quinn you weren't supposed to say anything." Harley says all joking around. Camila fixed her lipstick. Wilden got in the car and looked in the back seat. His jaw dropped when he saw Camila.
"Hi I'm Camila." She says breaking the tension.
"I-i'm Wilden." He says all nervously. Quinn kinda got disgusted.
"I know who you are, Quinn adores you." Camila says nervously.
"Ok enough of this grossness." Quinn says. Harley laughed.
"Q leave them poor kids alone." Harley says. Quinn have her a dirty look.
"Then they have to leave my ears and my kid brain alone." Quinn says covering her ears. Wilden rolled his eyes.
"Harley could we go to the Park?" Wilden asks. Camila had this huge smile on her face.
"Yeah I could take Quinn on the playground and you guys could talk." Harley says driving. They arrived at the park.
"Over here Camila." Wilden says pointing to a bench. She followed him over to the bench. Quinn was following them to. Harley noticed her going with them. She ran over and grabbed her and brought her to the playground.
"Mommy someone has to stop them from kissing!" Quinn says whining.
"They are teenagers, they going to kiss anyways." Harley says remembering her first love.
"Someone needs to prevent that." Quinn says. Harley puts her down.
"You're probably going to kiss some dudes when your older." Harley says. Quinn had a disgusted look on her face.
"It's like saying you and Dada are gonna stop fighting." Quinn says all snarky. Harley gasped.
"Q you're super pretty some guys is gonna want you and you gonna want them, I said the same thing when I was little and look where I am now." Harley says. Quinn started laughing.
"If it happened to you, then it's gonna happen to me." Quinn says all devastated.
"You're acting like that's bad?" Harley asks. Then Quinn just ran away to go on the slide. Trying not to break her Moms heart.
"So Camila how old are you?" Wilden asks blushing. She blushed.
"I'm 13 how about you." Camila says. He smiled.
"I'm the same age." Wilden says. She smiles and pushes her hair out of her face.
"Is your dad a villain or super hero or normal?" He asks curiously.
"Villain. He's name is El Diablo do you know him?" She asks. He laughed and looked at the ground.
"He's my dad's best friend, I've heard of him never met him." Wilden says. She touched his knee.
"You're so cute." Camila says. He blushed really hard. Harley watches them talk.
"Awe I remember when I had my first crush!" Harley says.
_______________________________________________________________________
Next Chapter will be a flash back of Harley's first crush.