Chapter 10

Joker went to his scene with Quinn. All the villains were there.
"Aww look your little monster." Says Mr. freeze. Everyone laughs. Joker slaps Mr.Freeze in the head.
"She isn't my little monster she is my evilette in training." Joker says smiling at Quinn. Quinn started giggling.
"Meaning your gonna turn her like a clown Basically like You did with her mother." Cat Woman said. Joker Grinder his teeth. He gave Quinn to Poison Ivy.
"Shut up Cat Bitch." Joker says pointing at Cat woman. Cat woman smiled. Poison Ivy kept making Quinn laugh. Everyone was distracted by her.
"No no you turned a Psychologist aka a Doctor who was smart and innocent into Gotham city's Craziest Bitch also your personal Slave. Now don't do that to your baby. Unlike you she has something to look forward in life than you." Cat woman says While walking away. Everyone was Oohing and awing. Joker was pissed. Then he looked at his daughter. He saw that innocence he saw in her mother. He realized he was taking his only child's Innocence away. Joker thought about what he wanted for his child. He wanted her to do not things and not be stuck in Gotham like him and her mother.
"alright guys grab your guts and let's party." Joker said clapping. Everyone charged inside this store with bags over their heads and guns. 20 minutes later Mr.Penguin triggered the alarm and it started ringing.
"Shit! let's run." Mr. Penguin said. Everyone ran outside. The Batman arrived and he started fighting them. Joker ran away. Quinn was still inside. Batman walked in and noticed Quinn.
"What are you doing here little baby?" Batman said. Not noticing her clothing.
" Oh my god joker and Harley had a baby!?! " Batman yells while holding the baby. Quinn starts crying and he rocks her back and fourth.
"Hush little Baby Harley Quinn." Batman said. Joker arrived at the house. Harley notices that Joker doesn't have Quinn with him.
"Where the hell is Quinn!?!" Harley Yells at Joker. He realizes he didn't have Quinn.
"Shit I left her at the store we robbed!" Joker says. Harley got really angry.
"I asked you to do one thing, but you couldn't even do that you lost our baby I knew you would Screw up." Harley yells. Joker started covering his ears.
" blah Blah bitch I'll find her. " Joker says. Harley slammed her fist on the Counter.
"What if Batman took her. Huh? Then I will lose the only thing in my life that hasn't been an asshole to me." Harley Yells again. Joker felt bad after she said that.