Chapter 20

Later that night Cat woman ordered pizza.
"So Guys I'm sorry for not being there for you guys you deserved way better than me." Cat woman said. They all looked at her.
"It's fine and it's good that you finally realized you could take care of us." Melanie said. Cat woman thought how much she was like her father.
"who's our father?" Dominick asked. Cat woman spit out her drink.
"Great question you all have different dads, but you have the same mom and that's me!" Cat woman said trying to stay positive.
"You guys are dumb as he'll you couldn't tell we didn't have the same dads?!?" Wilden yells. Cat woman also realized how much he was like his father.
"Guys you will get to meet your father's but tonight we will Just finished dinner and our show and get ready for bed." Cat woman says trying to stay calm.
" sounds good! " Rachel says. Cat woman saw Robin in Rachel, so optimistic and loves life it's so Inspirational. They all finished their dinner and got ready for bed. Cat woman have all of them a good night kiss and hugs. She put them all to bed.
"Hey Cat Woman how was your first day of being a mom?" Harley Says carrying Quinn up the stairs. Cat woman was excited to see her.
"Good I still think they are warming up to me." Cat woman says happily.
"Could I speak to Wilden for a minute? " Harley asks. Cat woman walked her down the hall to his room.
"There you go can I hold Quinn?" Cat Woman asks. Harley have Quinn to Cat Woman and walked into Wilden's room.
"Oh my god your Harley Quinn!?!" Wilden says excited.
"Guilty as charged." Harley says. Then Harley sat on his bed.
"Why did you come in here Harley?" Wilden asks while looking at pictures of Joker. Harley Felt really bad for Wilden.
" I came in here to talk to you silly. "Harley Says taping his nose.
" is it about my father? " Wilden says all pissed off.
"Look your father didn't know about you, I bet if he did He would take care of you and love you in short words make me take care of you." Harley Says laughing and so did Wilden.
"could you take me to meet him please?" Wilden asks almost begging.
"Yes I will and I want you to meet someone first." Harley says. Cat woman opens the door and Quinn comes walking in.
"This is your baby sister Quinn, your dad knew about her because I told him but He didn't want her at first but then he warmed up to her Just like he will to you." Harley Says trying to give him a talk. Wilden hugs Harley. Cat woman gets a little jealous and then walks away. Harley noticed.
" thanks Harley so tomorrow can you take me to see him? " Wilden says Playing with Quinn.
"Sure but for now let's give you some rest." Harley says. Harley Walked out into the kitchen and cat woman was drinking Harley took the cup away from her.
"Why are you drinking?" Harley asks. Quinn was throwing blocks at walls.
"Because Wilden already likes you and he barley met you and he doesn't even speak to me!" Cat woman says crying.
"He likes you a lot more and being jealous because he hugged his step mother?" Harley says.
"Your not even dating Joker your nothing To Wilden!" Cat woman yells.
"I'm coming to pick him up at 12:00 so he can met his father bye." Harley Says grabbing Quinn.