Chapter 6

Later that night Harley Decided to tell Joker he is having a daughter. She thought to herself "he won't care." But she had some hope he would.
" hey Mr.J! " Harley said walking up to him. He looked at her and how much she was showing.
"Harley I told you I don't want to see you." Joker said turning around. Harley felt sad.
" why because I'm pregnant with your baby and your refusing to admit it. " Harley said Fed up with his petty shit. He thought about what Harley said.
"Fine why are you here?" Joker said. Harley smiled and fixed her high heel.
"Well I went to a gynecologist today to see if the baby is healthy." Harley said. Joker laughed.
" haha you came to see me to tell me you went to see if my baby was healthy at a gynecologist? " joker said laughing hysterically. Harley put her face in her palm.
"No I came to tell you your baby's and due date to see if you want to see your baby be born." Harley said. Joker smiled then grabbed a whiskey bottle.
"What's the Gender and the due date." Joker said while Drinking whiskey.
" it's a baby girl and the due date is August 13th. " Harley said pissed off. Joker thought about his baby daughter.
"Do you have a picture of The sonogram?" Joker said. Harley went into her purse and grabbed the sonogram.
" here and here is the ultrasound DVD. " Harley says handing him the picture and DVD. Joker gasped once he saw his baby. He smiled then he put the picture and DVD in his pocket.
"What are you gonna name her?" Joker said. Harley already had the name picked out.
"I'm naming her Quinn." Harley says. Joker loved the name idea.
"Well that's a good name for my baby. Go home. I have stuff to do like deal with batman." Joker says while walking away.
" can I have the picture back? " Harley says. But joker already walked away. Poison Ivy ran up to Harley once she saw her.
"Damn girl your huge!" Poison Ivy said. Harley laughed.
" yeah I found out this baby's gender. " Harley said. Poison Ivy gasped.
"What's the gender!?!" Poison ivy says all excited. Harley smiled.
"It's a girl and I'm naming her Quinn." Harley said. Poison Ivy Hugged her.
"Well joker has been drinking himself to sleep since the night you told him he was gonna be a dad." Poison ivy said.
"I think he wants to be in Quinn's life. Because I showed him the sonogram of her and he smiled and took my ultrasound DVD." Harley said. Poison Ivy nodded her head.
" got to go. " poison Ivy said while running.