Chapter 34

"So is Wilden you're son?" Camila asks. Harley snickers.
"No, I wish he was." Harley said keeping her eyes on the road. Quinn was asleep in the back of the car.
"Who's his mom?" She asked. Harley took a deep breath.
"Cat woman." Harley says trying not to let her pride flood her judgement. Camila was shocked.
"Oof that must set you and Her into fights." Camila says. Harley liked how Camila saw right through the problem without knowing any of it.
"You have no idea." Harley says smirking. Camila pulled out her phone and started texting people.
"Mommy, what's the baby's gender?" Quinn asks. Harley's eyes widen and at first she didn't say anything.
"What Quinn?" Harley says like she doesn't know what Quinn asked.
"Yesterday on my birthday you and dad were fighting about a baby." Quinn says. Camila's jaw dropped and looked at Quinn then Harley.
"Q don't worry about that." Harley said. Camila's jaw was still dropped. Harley got slightly uncomfortable with the topic. She forgot that Quinn was a smart 3 year old. Also doesn't help that Harley and Joker yell at the top of their throats at each other.
"Well can I say that you guys have the best Family ever!" Camila says humored by the Drama.
"Yeah it's the total best." Harley says sarcastically. Quinn wasn't paying attention to Harley when she said that. Camila was paying attention. Then she felt bad for Quinn.
"Sorry I didn't mean that. I love Quinn and Joker." Harley says. Quinn Got offended. She crossed her tiny arms.
"Well I don't love you Harleen Quinzel!" Quinn said with attitude. Camila started laughing. Harley gasped.
"Don't talk to me like that Missy!" Harley says. Camila made the thinking face.
"Isn't her full name Quinn Quinzel?" Camila asks curiously.
"No." Harley said pissed off.
"Then what's her last name?" Camila asks. Harley rolled her eyes.
"Its Quinn Sofia Cabeo" Harley says. Quinn scrunched her face.
"Who's last name is that?" Camila said. Harley got irritated with the questions.
"It's Jokers Last name When he was normal." Harley said. Camila nodded.
"Yay were here!" Quinn yelled of excitement.