Chapter 24

Harley: Babe our daughter is gonna end up like you...
Joker: Why do you say that?
Harley: She slapped Wilden in the face and I asked her why she did that and she said "because I did bitch!" It was so adorable the way she said but I don't want her attitude.
Joker: HA HA HA HA!!! she's just learning from you.  
Harley: your no fucking help!
Harley slammed her phone on the ground. Quinn came in stumbling.
"Mommy why so mad?" Quinn says shrugging her shoulders. Harley turned around and smiled.
" I'm not mad Quinn I'm stressed out. " Harley says sighing.
"Bullshit Mommy." Quinn said laughing. Harley gasped.
"Don't talk to me like that Quinn Alina J." Harley says. Quinn walked away. Harley followed her to her room. She saw painting of joker on Quinn's wall. Harley was Shocked.
"Like my painting mommy?" Quinn says with paint all over her hands and floor.
" Oh my god Quinn why did you do this? " Harley says taking the ain't away from Quinn. Harley runs to her room and grabs her phone and calls joker.
"Yes Harley what's wrong now?" Joker says with an annoyed voice.
" your Daughter has a huge ass painting of YOU on her WALL!!! " Harley yells at Joker. He laughs hysterically.
"I'm coming over." Joker says then hangs up. Harley walks into Quinn's room.
"Where did you learn this disrespectful attitude from?" Harley says. Quinn points at Harley. She gasped and walked away. Harley ran into the bathroom and cried. She didn't want Quinn to see her cry. The Quinn opens the door.
"Oh mommy's crying." Quinn says with attitude. Harley looks at her with tears running down her face. Quinn hugs her. Then joker walks up and goes into Quinn's room. Then he walks out to the kitchen and sees Quinn.
"Aww daddy's little devil." Joker says picking Quinn up. Harley walks out and her face is all red.
"Damn right she's a devil." Harley says wiping her tears. Joker puts her Down and hugs Harley.
"Don't cry where is my favorite picture of Quinn?" Joker says. Harley rolled her eyes.
"In the living room." Harley says. Joker walks out to the living and sees his favorite picture.