Chapter 52

"Daddy why didn't you come visit us when you got out of jail?" Brianna says confused. Joker gulped and sighed.
"I needed to get Myself together before I saw you guys?" Joker says laying attention to the road. Quinn looked at him annoyed.
"And you got your life back together?" Quinn asks. Joker but his tongue trying to stay quiet.
"Quinn you need to drop the attitude, your 8 years old and acting like a 16 year old girl." Joker says getting pissed off.
"It's not my fault my MOM and DAD raised me like that, I can't change." Quinn says proudly. Joker slammed on the brakes.
"Daddy calm down." Brianna says holding on to her car seat. Joker parked the car on the side of the road and turned around and looked at Quinn.
"Your just like your mother Quinn. Never learn." Joker says. Quinn got pissed off.
"And you are trying to 'Change' like you can never take back what you did no matter how many times you try you won't so stop fooling yourself." Quinn says angrily. Brianna's jaw dropped. Joker turned back to the steering wheel and started driving. The whole car ride was silent. Quinn sat there with a smirk on her face. Brianna was sleeping. Joker was trying not to cry. Brianna woke up and sat their like she had something to say.
"Bri are you okay?" Joker asks. Brianna just took a deep breath.
"I hate to act like Quinn but Didn't you make Mommy like the way she is? And you told Quinn she acts like Mommy? And your the one who made that monster the way she is?" Brianna said with no shame. Joker just sat their quiet. Quinn sat there shocked.
"Brianna you were supposed to be the good child?" Joker says.
"Welp just because I'm saying the truth makes me the bad child?" Brianna says.
"Oof." Quinn says speechless.