Chapter 37

"Hi guys, I hate to ruin this teenage love fest but we have to go." Harley says. Quinn rolled her eyes.
"Which was nasty to be distracted by!" Quinn yelled. Camila stood up and held Wilden's hand. His face turned red.
"What's wrong with you Wilden?" Harley asks. Wilden face turned 50 shades of life. Then Quinn pointed at his pants.
"Mommy what is that?" Quinn asks. Harley snickers quietly. She acted like nothing happened. Then he looked down and covered himself.
"So Thanks Harley for this wondrous day!" Camila said all happy. Harley smirked.
"No problem but we should probably take you home now." Harley says. Quinn was laughing at Wilden. He felt so embarrassed. But didn't say anything. 
"Thanks Harley it means a lot to me." Wilden says with his face still red. Quinn couldn't stop laughing.
"Camila and Wilden? What's the ship name? Maybe Cilden or wila?" Harley says. Camila was shocked that she knew what a ship name was.
"I like Cilden." Camila said. Wilden looked at her offended.
"I like Wila. " he said all offended. Harley couldn't stop thinking about Jared.
"Anyways Harley, so what was your first loves name?" She said trying to break the tension between her and Wilden. Quinn ran over to Wilden and hugged him and then looked at Harley.
"It was a long time ago but his name was Jared Cabeo." Harley says like she was acting like she was 100 years old. Camila noticed something Harley didn't.
"Didn't you say Quinn's last name was Cabeo? And Her dad is joker?" Camila says. Harley looked shocked, so did Wilden. Harley really never thought of that.
"Oh my god... Joker is Jared Cabeo!" Harley says all excited. Quinn look confused.
"What's the point here?" Quinn asks confused.
"Ok let's get Camila and Wilden home Quinn because we have to find your dad." Harley says grabbing Quinn and Running to the car. Wilden and Camila ran holding each other's hands. It was so adorable.