Chapter 11

Joker went back to The store him and his gang robbed also where he left his daughter. Once he got there he saw Batman on the phone holding Quinn. He wanted to do something but he didn't want to go to jail. Or either his daughter being taken away from her mother. So he decided to break something in the back to distract batman. Surprisingly Batman fell for it. He put Quinn in a blanket and left the room. He snuck in and went to grab his baby. Once he got inside Batman caught him.
"Well Well isn't Joker here to get his baby he left at a crime scene." Batman said. Joker Grabbed Quinn and turned around.
"Guilty as charged." Joker said laughing. Then Quinn started laughing. Batman looked at Quinn and Joker and saw resemblance.
"You couldn't have screwed up anymore could you?" Batman said. Joker looked at Quinn then Batman.
"What does that mean Bat boy?" Joker says slowly. Quinn started smiling and Clapping and bouncing.
"It means that you just had to Bring a baby into this world when your probably gonna mess up her life I mean not just you I mean Harley also." Batman says walking around Joker and Quinn. Joker looked offended.
"Im gonna agree with you. I didn't want a baby because I knew I wasn't gonna be the best dad or either Harley being the best mom." Joker says. Batman chuckles.
"That's why you give me the baby to give to a family who will actually care for her and not turn her into a psychopath." Batman says. Joker laughs. Then Quinn laughs.
"No I'm gonna try to take care of my Baby Quinn because she's my baby." Joker says hugging Quinn. Batman didn't believe Joker for a second.
"When will the lying stop. You don't care about this baby. Harley is the only who cares about this baby. You just want to be there for Harley not Quinn. Joker Wanted to slap Batman but he had another plan. Joker puts Quinn down. Batman squares up. Joker pulls his gun out and points it at Quinn.