Daddy.

Warning: Contains sexual content, involving BDSM, daddy!kink and some upsetting scenes, please read at your own discretion.

//Jade's P.O.V//

I woke up after sleeping through the rest of the day feeling better, I looked over to my side only to be met with Luke's face, as he is indulged in his deep sleep, I carefully lift the cover and took myself to the bathroom. The cold floor making contact with my feet, I walk over to the mirror and take a look at myself, I certainly look better than before, noticing that my eyes have gone back to its natural state, my cheeks glowing and my hair cascading over my shoulders. I grab a toothbrush and brush my teeth vigorously, ridding my mouth of all germs.

After finshing that, I walked back into the bedroom, but stopped in my tracks because of Luke being shirtless. I looked down on shame, this was the man that managed to make my life a living hell.

Luke snaps me out of my thoughts and says, "Take a picture babe, it'll last longer." He snickered, I rolled my eyes and scoffed at his pervertedness, I walked over to the bed and whilst I was tying my hair up into a messy ponytail, I asked Luke;

"What are you planning to do now?"

Luke was putting on t-shirt, he looked over at me and sat down on the bed with me in the same position as me, cross-legged.

"Maybe we should go out for some dinner, I mean we should get out the house for a bit." Luke was right, the last time I even went out for some fresh air was when I was kidnapped, I looked over at his phone, Luke smiled in appreciation and looked over to see his phone buzz.

"Who's that?" I ask, I've become so interested in Luke's phone since he took away mine, he took it away so I couldn't have any contact with anyone just incase I snitch on Luke. He looked at the phone and he scrolled through to see a text from someone, Luke texted back then put his phone down afterwards, As soon as he put his phone down he said;

"We should go now, seeing as I reserved seats for us." I looked at Luke in astonishment, he already planned this. I got up and replied back by saying,

"If we're going out, what should I wear?" Luke glanced at me "Wear something nice, but sexy and make sure it's not too revealing, I mean, I wouldn't want anybody eyeing up my babygirl." He said whilst holding my waist.

I took a sharp intake of breath in and held it, I hated it whenever Luke would do that to me. It made me feel like shit.

"Okay." I walked over to the clothes Luke layed out for me, I don't even know why the hell I asked him about clothes, like I even had a choice. He layed out a white tank top, with some light baby blue jeans, with the same white low top converses I was in when Luke took me. He washed them, because they were dirty from the amount of running I was doing from him.

Luke was dressed up in a nike hoodie with some black jeans and some boots (A/N the same clothes Luke wears in janoskiansblog 'Luke and Jai battle to the death') and to be honest, Luke looked normal.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, took my hair out and grabbed the hairbrush from the little mini cupboard full of toiletries, I brushed my hair and fluffed my hair up so it would look nice. I finished and came downstairs and saw Luke by the front door, he said.

"Someone looks beautiful. My angel." Luke whispered softly whilst putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I replied back by nodding, nothing to give away a sense of affection. I ran to the car once Luke opened the front door, Luke came over and opened the door for me. I sat down and put my seatbelt on, and once Luke did the same, we was off to the restaraunt.