Chapter Twelve :|: Damn your Eyes (Part Two)

(Thanks for all your feedback guys! I couldnt do it without y'all!)

Chapter Twelve :|: Damn your Eyes (Part Two)

Eren nearly fell out of his stool. "M-Mr. Rivaille?! Wha-at are you doing here?" Armin looked shocked as well, but didn't say anything. What do you say?

The man rolled his eyes. "I'm a human being, not an alien, brat. And, call me Levi, this isn't the academy, if you haven't noticed."

Eren swallowed, but nodded. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Ri- Levi," He correct himself quickly.

"Now, what the hell do you two want."

Armin looked between the two and shrugged. "Two beers, please." Eren nearly choked again. What was going on? Was everybody pulling something on him, or did his best firend Armin actually just ask for a beer.

"Excuse me?" The brunette teen asked, grabbing Armins shoulder.

"We can't have fun if all we're gonna do is worry. Besides, Sasha made me," He held up a twenty dollar bill, folded the way Sasha always did. Eren exhaled through his nose loudly and released his friend.

"Two beers it is."

Levi sneered at them as he turned to walk back behind the little alcohol station. He grabbed two bottles and began making his way back. Eren noticed how quick he was even in the ridiculously fancy suit. Now that he realized, all of the waiters had on almost the exact same kinds.

Stop starring, Eren, seriously. He sighed and looked away. What was his deal?

Levi returned and passed Armin his beer down the counter, but walked straight to Eren to give him his. He placed it on the table in front of the teen and leaned in, his lips so close to his ear that Eren could feel them brush against.

Levi smelled of booze, and Eren couldn't tell if it was because he just worked behind the counter, or if he himself was intoxicated. "Careful tonight, Jaeger," He said. "It's dangerous around this time." And Levi hadn't pulled away to stride off before nipping Eren's earlobe and giving a small tug.

.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.

Eren's eyes widened. Wha-what did he just- His breath caught in his throat as Levi stalked off toward another part of the bar, a part Eren couldn't see him anymore. The teen could feel his face turning a darker shade.

He tugged a hand through his messy brown hair and looked over at Armin. His blond friend must have been too busy trying to open his bottle to have seen what happen. Or heard, for that matter.

"Eren... Hey, Eren, stop spacing out. Hey, it's not working. How are you suppose to-" a satisfying pop interupted him. The bottle was open. "Oh, nevermind."

The brunette watched his friend sniff the booze and make a small face before taking a sip. This is insane, he thought. He turned back to the counter, butterflies swarming in his stomach when he saw Levi across the other side of the bar, wiping down a counter.

He had to be dreaming or something. His best friend Armin would never pay for a bottle of beer at some crazy party. And, was his new math teacher flirting with him? Why else would that have happened... And why was Eren all worked up and blushy- Stop it! He told himself.

Eren looked back down at the bottle of beer. Well... Screw it, he'd drink the beer. Eren took the cool bottle in one sweaty hand, and twisted twisted the cap off with another. It's not like he'd never tried it- he'd been to plenty parties and bonfires to have at least finished a half of a bottle. But, that was nothing compared to this. These weren't the cheap gas station ones Jean and Sasha always got ahold of.