Chapter nineteen.

Ray's P.O.V

"Prodigy, go get the others and bring them to the board room."

He looked at me and nodded before leaving. I, myself got up off the bed and headed down to the board room. I know for a fact Jawan took Aaliyah because, 1. Hes not here either and 2. I always thought he gave of a bad vibe. Turns out he did. 

I walked into the board room and sat down in one of the chairs. The board room consisted of what any other typical board room would have. A huge round table dead smack in the middle of the room surrounded by chairs and a huge tv/computer monitor hanging on the wall.

I highly doubt anyone besides Prodigy knows that Aaliyah is missing. Speaking of everyone here they come through the door right now.

"So what's up?" Roc asked as him and the others took seats.

"To make a long story short..." I sighed before continuing "Aaliyah's missing and I think I know who took her."

At that very moment everyone but me and Prodigy shot up outta their seat screaming "WHAT!"

At that very moment Ray phone buzzed with a new text.

[??]: got ur girl...

My heart dropped.

Jawan's P.O.V

I walked into the back room and picked up the metal bat, pacing the floor. See I was the one supposing to marry Aaliyah but since my father ( they don't know Jawan is related to him ) and there country didn't get along they chose Ray's parents country, and since I like Aaliyah im going to have to kill Ray and find out another way for our two countries to make peace. Maybe give them a peace offering or something. I don't know how yet but my only plan is....

to kill Ray. 

And best believe I'm going to succeed. Aaliyah is bait to get him here. But im not dumb hes obviously gonna bring the rest of them. True be told they can fight but since I taught them I can fight better. 

Aaliyah's P.O.V

A buff man came into the room and looked at me seductively he walked up to me and untied my hands I thought of making a run for it and I did. For a big man he ran fast. I started screaming and kicking but all he did was back hand me on the face. I fell to the floor and curled myself up into a ball and cried my eyes out, I knew exactly what was happening next. He picked me up roughly and threw me onto an old smelly mattress. He straddled me and I tried kicking him off me but he was too strong. He called me out my name and punch me in the face and from there I blacked out.

I slowly woke up feeling nothing but pain everywhere.  I groaned.. my innocence all... gone. Tears burned my eyes while they slowly made their way down my already tear stained cheeks.

Jawan came out with a metal bat in one hand and a phone in the other. I didn't do anything but sit there and cry my eyes out. He picked up the phone, dialed a number, and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said through the phone, it was Ray's.

Ray's P.O.V

My phone rung again, this time an unknown number was shown.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ray." The voice of Jawan said.

"When I find you I'm gonna kill you!" I said.

"What about precious little Aaliyah?"

"I swear to god if you hurt he--"

"To late." He said cutting me off.

I heard something swing then Aaliyah screamed. My blood boiled.

"Anything you want to say?" he asked Aaliyah.

"Ray..." a raspy voice said. It was Aaliyah.

"I'm here baby girl, I'm coming alright?"

Before she could answer she let out a ear peircing scream then the phone hung up. I bit my lip to keep from just breaking down into tears.

"Its alright man." Roc said trying to calm me down.

"No it not!" I yelled.

"Phones have trackers right?" Lola asked.

Kendra nodded her head catching on to where she was headed to with this.

"..and we can track Jawan down and find out," she started.

",Where he is." I said along with her.

"I'm good with technology so I could help." Sierra said.

"Me too." Princeton said.

"A'ight guys hurry!" I rushed.