Chapter seventeen. [ filler ]

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Ray I gotta tell you something." I said while sitting down on the bed next to Ray who was laying down on his back.

"What is it?" He said while turning from off his back and turning towards me.

"Um..."

"Come on Aaliyah you can tell me."

"Promise you wont get mad or yell."

"I Promise."

"I kissed Jawan."

His face was unreadable. He didn't do anything but get up and walk out the room. I really wasn't expecting that. I ran out the room after him and rounded the corner.

"Ray!" I yelled after him.

"What?" He asked turning around.

"Where are you going?"

"To my parents to call off this wedding."

"Wait what?!" I said with my mouth hanging open in a 'o' shape.

"I'm.Calling.Off.This.Wedding.."

"But why?" I asked.

"Because I'm not gonna marry someone that I know cheated on me."

I walked up to him and grabbed his hand, "You cant do this Ray, please don't.."

He snatched his hand away from mine and looked at me with discust, "I can and I will, sorry not so sorry Aaliyah,"

"But I love you Ray."

"And I loved you and no you don't I thought you did but turns out you dont."

"Dont say that Ray." I said before a single tear left my eye.

"Good Bye Aaliyah." He said before turning back around and continuing to walk down the hall into the light.

I just slid down the wall and let all the tears that built up over the last few seconds fall into my hands. 

Hes gone....