Epilogue.

7 years later.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"I now pronounce you Prince and Princess of England."

Those 9 words that I will never forget. Everyday I sit here reminiscing that day. The day that brought joy to everyone across the world, but mostly me. The day that resulted in me being able to not  only have one love of my life but now 3. That's right I have 2 children, twins. One girl, Amoy and one boy, Anthony. Both a little over 3 months old. The crew is still together. Sierra and Prodigy ended up being more than just friends and the rest of them ended up finding their soul-mates. Every things been so perfect so far and I hope it stays that way. My mom is alive and healthy, on the throne alone as the Queen. I know this as a fact that Ray is the love of my life and it'll stay like this, forever.

Ray's P.O.V

It feels good to be looked up to by many people, being the Prince of England along with my Princess Aaliyah is just wonderful and our two beautiful children is even more. It amazes me that through  thick and thin we still stuck together. As long as I live my love for Aaliyah and my kids wont ever disappear. I know this as a fact that I love Aaliyah with my whole heart, shes the love of my life.

In the end they were all happy. Like how all the fairy tales end,

Happily ever after.