8

Gauri's p.o.v

From morning itself I have been trying to cope up with Om's proximity as well as my nightmares.

I was crying sitting in my bed when I felt two pair of hands in my shoulder and I quickly wipes my tears and turns to see only to cry again seeing my parents.

'What happened princess?' Dad asked me caressing my hair. 'I can't get rid of what happened!' I said to him crying. Mom also joined the hug crying.

'Do you want to stay here with us for some more days till you feel Okay?' Dad asked. 'No!' I answered even though I know that it was not easy for me to cope up with my fears but I will because the Om I knew was always a commitment phobia and now he is literally head over heels in love with me. I can suppress my nightmares if he can love me that much. 'I trust my love for Om, dad!' I said to them smiling. 'Always remember one thing... in confusion....'Dad said. 'Choose love' I and mom answered smiling and hugging him.

Next day morning

Me and Anika didi was crying as much as we could because today we are going back to Oberoi Mansion.

Dad and Mom consoled us and we both stopped crying seeing the sad expression of our spouses.

Om's p.o.v

It has been a few days since we all came back from Mehra Mansion. I was coming out of my studio when I saw two people smooching. It was a usual view in Mumbai but now I feel some kind of feel inside my body. I was imagining me and Gauri doing the same and more...

It has been 6 months since we both have been in a good relationship. I enter Oberoi Mansion and it was dark. Usually Gauri would be coming running to me to say about her whole day. If I seem to be in a tired she would check my whole face asking if I was ill or something and her worriedness in her face will make me fall for her more. I checked my watch and gets shocked to see the time '1.00am'. I sighed and went to my room and open the door and saw Gauri sleeping leaning on the bed rest. 'She must have slept like this waiting for me' I thought the truth to myself.

I freshen up and was going to sleep when I saw what my wife was wearing. It was her usual night dress, her dress reached up to her toe but the main problem is that after sleep the long dress which she will be wearing exposing her most parts and especially her cleavage. I lean down to see the bulge in my pants and shut my eyes to stop my raging hormones. I run to the bed and cover myself from head to toe to sleep. Later I felt Gauri also lying down on the bed I mentally slapped myself to sleep.

Gauri's p.o.v

In just two days I am feeling better and no more nightmares it is not because of me. Every second I tell myself that 'Om can never hurt me'. I think I slept there waiting for Om. I felt someone entering the bed and saw Om lying down but unusually he was covering from his head to toe with duvet. 'What's wrong with this, man?' I thought to myself before lying down to sleep.

Om's p.o.v

I take a sigh of relief and sleeps making sure Gauri had slept.

Next day morning

I woke up and as usual saw Gauri sleeping above me and this time this is wrong. Her body was cuddled against me and her fragrance was making even my nose horny. Her legs above my legs and her knee near my...GOD! As my heartbeat rises Gauri wakes up and her hair was all around her face and she opens her dark khol eyes and again promptly goes to sleep and cuddles more to me and her hand unknowingly goes to south of my body since her small body was above me I couldn't run away or stop her. As her hand touches my erection it bulges out more like it will tear my pyjama. To my horror Gauri touches it and she frowns and opens her eyes. 'Om how many times do I have to tell you not to keep any things in bed!' she half-sleepily scolded me and again goes to sleep and I tried to get away from her and to my most horrible morning she woke up. 'What happened?' she asked me irritated. Even in AC I was sweating profusely. 'What is...?' she asked me pointing at the bulge in my pants and as soon as I think she understood she was as red as a tomato. I was going to say something to hide my embarrassment when to my disbelief I saw my wife staring at my erection. 'Stop it' I shouted at her. 'Stop it? You first stop it!' she countered back. 'Damn it! I can't' I furiously confessed making her redder. 'I need to freshen up!' she said and ran from there. 'Damn it! Why can't she just say that she was going to washroom?' I muttered to myself. I ran inside the washroom as soon as she came out and took cold shower twice at once to calm myself.