10

Gauri's p.o.v continuation
I glance at Bade bhaiyya walking to and fro trying in Om's phone which went unanswered.
I was sitting between mummy ji and Dadi both of whom had been crying. We all look towards the entrance to see the most expected person.

Om's p.o.v
I open my eyes and smile after getting some sleep after two long weeks. I half-sleepily gathered my things and left from there to Oberoi Mansion. I entered my house only to see a different view. All of them were worried. 'Did Gauri leave from here?' my mind asked and I was hell scared and it relaxes after seeing her with mom and Dadi. But she was crying Why? I was going to approach them when Shivaay and Rudy pull me for a hug. 'Where were you?' Shivaay asked. 'I was in studio' I answered. 'Do you know what time is it?' Rudy asked and I glance at my watch and it shows 9.00pm. I slept for one whole day from morning to night. 'I am sorry guys I slept' I apologized and mom and dadi hug me. I entered my room and kept my things. I was going to step into washroom when my door flung open and I turn to see Gauri. Before I could say something she runs towards me and jumps to me and I catch her. I was really shocked. She cries in my shoulder. 'Do you know how much worried I was?' she asked me still lying her head on my shoulder. 'I am really sorry. I felt so much hurt when you had pointed on my character and I just wanted to let you know my pain. Please I promise that I will never do like that!' she lifted her chin and cupped my face before planting kisses on my whole face.
I place her on the floor and smiled at her. I wipe the tears off her face. 'Sorry, I slept off' I confessed and her face frowns. 'Why can't you sleep like I sleep after you leave' she asked me angrily. 'i...' I was going to answer something when her works sink into my mind. She was sleeping while I was gone and she won't feel sleepy at night. 'It's your fault!' I told her furiously. 'My fault!? Did I ask you not to sleep?' she asked me angrily.
Gauri's p.o.v
We at least shouted each other at least for an hour and both our faces were red in anger. 'Good bye' I told him before going out of the room and I smirk without his knowledge seeing his confused state. I go to Dadi's room and thank God! she didn't question me much and allowed me to sleep with her. I was sleeping with her. 'Gauri, your hand is so big' she asked me confused and I smile at her before. 'What are you saying, Dadi?' I asked her because I thought she was trying to cheer me up! She makes me touch the hand and I frown understanding whose hand it was. I switch the light on and sit up
'What are you doing here?' I asked Om angrily. 'I am sleeping with my Dadi.' He said casually which makes me angrier. 'Dadi tell him to go out' I told Dadi breaking her trance of shock after she saw Om.
'Both of you go and sleep in your own room' she told both of us strictly and without any other way we both came out of the room and goes to our room.
As soon as I enter I was pinned to wall making me gasp as my back came in contact with such a hard surface make me whimper in pain for a second. All those feelings were long gone when my eyes came in contact with the chocolate brown eyes. 'I am sorry' he said after a few minute silences. Before he could say anything else I silenced him by putting my lips on his. He smile and we both slept cuddling in each other's warmth
Om's p.ov
I woke up and saw Gauri above me and smiled. Her hair strands were coming in front of her face so I keep it aside to get a clear view of her face. We both wake up and freshen up.
I was going to get ready for breakfast when Gauri hugged me from back and I pull her to front. Her eyes were full of mischief and before I could question she puts her lips on mine and I groan and take the lead. Her lips leave mine and travels to my neck while my hands were busy playing with her back. After a few minutes she came back and give me a long kiss and leaves from there smiling.
'I will bring breakfast in a few minutes' she said winking before exiting the room. 'Bring food?' I asked to myself. Why can't I eat with everyone?' I thought and was going to put my shirt buttons when my eyes fall on the prominent hickeys on my neck. 'What the....'
I was sitting on my bed waiting for my breakfast. Gauri entered and giggled seeing my state. I snatch the plate from her and make a roll and was going to when she stops me and takes the roll from me. 'What?' I asked her smiling and she puts the food near my lips and I take that in my mouth. 'You have lost so much weight!' she complains with a pout as she continues feeding me.
I smiled as she smiles seeing that I have eaten the whole food.
At night
I was going to lie on my side of bed when Gauri cuddled to me surprising me. 'Tell me' she told me laying her head on my chest and I wrap my hand on her waist. 'What?' I asked her confused. She looks at me and kisses me on my lips. Her words rand in my hand 'You can tell me but don't say it in a go. Say the happy parts as well as sad parts because I have right on your whole emotions'. 'I was born in London and came here when I was only in a few months' I told her and she waited me to continue but I kept mum. 'What?' she asked raising her eye brows? I nod nothing and was going to continue when she dragged me from there.