36

Omkara snap out of his dreamland and his eyes got red in fury. Gauri turned and looked at Omkara, and for a moment even she got scared of his eyes.

'Take her!' Daksh ordered the henchmen and without any emotion Gauri walked away with him. Omkara went towards Gauri and to duo's shock, two men hold Omkara. Seeing Omkara being held, Shivaay and Rudr came forward only to be under confined.

Tears ran out of Gauri's eyes seeing them all like that but she was only dragged away.

'Now Omkara, Gauri is officially becoming mine!' Daksh smirked and stood near Omkara. 'Only in your dream, Daksh!' Daksh's face changes to rage hearing it. Even under his captive, Omkara have the nerve to talk against him.

'Don't you want to know how Gauri agreed to this?' Dkash asked and Omkara's face soften hearing it. He know that there might be something big why Gauri will be forced to take such a decision.

'Your daughter!' Daksh said and all present there got shocked. 'What the hell did you do to my daughter?' Omkara's wanted to kill Daksh with his bare hands. 'I haven't done anything yet!' Daksh replied. 'Gauri agreed to my conditions only if I make her daughter reach you safely!' Daksh said and signed his guards something. 'And now it's my time to keep my word' he said and as if on a cue a man entered holding a small girls hand.

Omkara's eyes well up seeing his daughter. She was a true carbon copy of both of them. Her face was filled with pure innocence just like Gauri and her hair was shiny as his but curly as her. She looked cute and for a moment Omkara felt re-live. For sure a man will take rebirth along with his child.

The small girl stared at the whole house in amusement before she caught up with the most familiar face as her face broke out into a million dollar smile

The small girl stared at the whole house in amusement before she caught up with the most familiar face as her face broke out into a million dollar smile. 'Papa!' she said and getting rid of the scary man who was scolding her, Riya ran to her father. As if for Omkara, he gasped hearing his baby girl calling him 'papa' for the first time.

Omkara took her in his arms. 'Papa!' she again called but this time it was a whisper of fright seeing Daksh. 'Where is Mumma?' she asked looking into his eyes. 'Sorry dear, mumma won't come to you again!' Daksh told her sweetly and Omkara look on amazedly how his little girl frown at his words and kept on staring at Daksh dangerously, surely his daughter got his wife's boldness.

A while later all were sitting in Shivaay's room and Riya stayed in Omkara's hands, hugging his neck and lying on his shoulder. 'Gauri had told me about Riya!' Om said and all nodded. They were not angry with her for hiding Riya, in face they were angry with Omkara when he had told them the reason for Gauri leaving the house crying. It says Time heals everything! And all had forgiven him.

Anika being the mood-lifter came towards Riya making baby faces. 'So do my niece know me?' she asked in a baby-ish voice and all smiled. Riya lift her head from her father's shoulder and got down on her legs. She place her palm on Anika'a face and all look on surprisingly seeing her capers. 'Badi Ma!' Riya said and went towards Tej, Shakti and Rakesh 'Dadu, chote dadu and Nanu' she said touching both of them. 'Dadi, choti dadi and Nani' she said looking at Jhanvi, pinky and Yamini. 'Chote papa and choti maa' she said and both Rudr and Bhavya hug her. Later she went towards Shivaay 'my bade papa and Badi maa's bhagad billa' she said and all laughed along with her hearing that. 'Badi dadi!' she said pecking Daadi's cheeks. 'My Gauri have taught everything to you' Dadi said in an emotive tone.

'Don't you want to eat or freshen up?' Anika asked. 'papa will!' Riya said smiling and jumping at her father. 'Then chalo!' Omkara said and both went towards Omkara's room.

'Now my princess look like real princess!' Omkara said after combing her hair. 'Uff papa, I am always a princess!' Riya said showing her small teethes wide. 'Aww meri bacchi!' Omkara said and pecked her forehead.

'Now I will tell papa story!' Riya declared and sat in Omkara's lap. 'My princess knows story?!' Om asked and Riya looked at Omkara as if he asked her if she knew what a mirror is. 'Mumma told me the story of how a princess and prince fell in love but there was a villain in it but when the villain went away, prince and pricess got separated due to destiny but to keep the princess always happy the prince gave her a cute little daughter!' Riya ended and Omkara wiped away his tears without her notice.

A loud knock on the door broke the moment between the father-daughter duos. 'I will see!' Omkara said and kept Riya on the middle of the bed. 'What?' Omkara asked seeing a nervous servant of Daksh at the door. She didn't reply anything and entered the room with food trolley. She gave Omkara an anxious glance before sprinting out of the room.

Omkara closed the door and to his utter shocked Gauri came out of the trolley. 'Mumma!' Riya shouted and throw herself at Riya. 'Riya...' Gauri hugged Riya and showered her faces with kisses. 'Papa..' Riya whispered and silently ordered him to hug both of them. Om smiled seeing his daughter's antics and hugged both his girls.

'Mumma, why are you crying? Papa is here na, he will take care of both of us. Even you promised me that papa will come to us one day!' Riya said wiping away the tears of his mother. 'Come we will all sleep?' Riya said holding the pinky finger of both her parents.

Omkara lay down with Gauri lying on his shoulder and Riya lying on top of him. Omkara patted Riya to sleep and Gauri smiled as her dream of her family getting fulfilled. 'Papa, I love you!' Riya said drooing a kiss on his cheeks as sleep fill her mind not before she did the same with her mother. Omkara felt tears in his eyes and Gauri felt guilt for separating both of them but Omkara shake his head at her with a smile.

When she felt that Riya was asleep, Gauri felt Omkara's eyes and as she tilt her head upwards at him, Omkara sign her to follow him and Gauri shivered seeing his eyes blazing with anger.

'Om, i...' Gauri was going to talk when Omkara showed her his palms stopping her.

************************************

Comment down how you all feel about the moment s between the father and daughter and please vote!

Happy Weekend🎊🎉