9

Om's p.o.v
Next day morning
I woke up and look towards Gauri's side and saw her sleeping peacefully. Duvet had covered her body and her underarms were holding the duvet securely. Her face was glowing and I know it was the aftermath of our love making. Our limbs were intertwined and her one hand was placed on my chest while the other was snaked around my body. As I look at her the first meet with her from Bareilley to last night incidents came in front of my eyes. My chain of thoughts was broken when she stir in her sleep and slowly opens her deep brown hazel eyes.
Her smile turns into a blush when she saw me staring at her. She further presses her face into my chest trying to hide my gaze to which she was failing. 'It was the best night of my life. Thank You and you are the best thing happened to me' I told her lifting her chin and I could see pure love reflecting my eyes to her. 'Thank You because it was my also best night and you are the best thing happened to me and I will make sure that your every moment of life will be best' she told me lovingly cupping my face. 'I need to freshen up' she said after a brief eye-lock of us. Before she could further say anything I pick her in my arms and she left a gasp as well as holds the duvet holder to her body.
I made her stand under the hot shower and we both had an awesome bath.
I step out of the washroom wiping the water from hair and I saw Gauri standing on the balcony enjoying the scenery of Manali. I hugged her from back
'Happy Birthday' she whispered to me surprising me to the core. 'Birthday? Today? Is today my birthday?' I asked her and I think I was being a stupid for a few seconds because she was grinning at me. 'Best birthday of my life' I said to her while scooping her in my arms. She left out a giggle when I twirl her.

Gauri's p.o.v
After we both got ready we join Bade bhaiyya and Ani di in restaurant. Suddenly I felt someone closing my eyes and by the hand chain itself I understand who it was. 'Bhavya' I exclaim. 'How do you always find it?' she asked me pouting. Every one of us was surprised to see her. 'It's really a pleasant surprise!' I told her. 'Surprise?' she asked us confused. 'Don't you both was missing me?' she asked both me and Ani di and we both look at each other confused. 'Yes, you both said that you miss her a lot!' Rudy bhaiyya popped from somewhere and both Ani di and I understood everything. 'Yes, we both missed you a lot' Ani di said a take me and Bhavya to a hug. When Bhavya went away for a phone call we both turn to see our confused spouses. 'You both missed Bhavya and we didn't know?' Om asked to both of us and we smirk at them. 'It's not us who missed Bhavya' Ani di said and both of them frown while Rudy bhaiyya bends his head.
'Rudy bhaiyya can you please show me the invitation card for the wedding?' I asked innocently. 'I..I...I lost it' Rudy bhaiyya lied.
'Accha, do we need to ask questions or will you simply answer?' Ani di asked. 'What to do both my brothers doesn't care for their little brother!' Rudy bhaiyya said making a puppy face as well as yearning a whack from Om. 'Duffer, we thought that you were just a baby' Om said. 'But you turns out to be the one who is the most romantic one' Bade bhaiyya said and all of us smile. 'But don't you dare to mess up with my sister' Om said making me smile. He is caring for my sister as much as Priyanku. 'Guys, come let's play!' Ani di said and I nod seeing her looking at the snow while Bade bhaiyya and Om face falls but we ignore it and drags them from there. We six were having so much fun by playing and throwing snow at each other.
'Happy Birthday Om!' Bade bhaiyya and Rudy bhaiyya shouted and they three share an Obro moment later we all joined them
Unknown p.o.v
Her laughter, her shining eyes, every part of her body is intoxicating. The way she is playing with ice and the laugh is making me go crazy over her more but what makes me angry is that she is far away from me. If I can I could have dragged her from there. That man whom she loves has once escaped from me but not anymore. The whole family will be destroyed. I felt tears roll down from my eyes. I also play with the snow and laugh happily and truly after years.

Om's p.o.v
That day itself we all returned and I had a birthday party with only my family and I felt genuinely happy after many years.
I saw my family laughing and smiling truly and happily at each other.
I felt like giving a chance to Mr.Oberoi seeing his interaction with Shivaay and Mom.
After one month
Gauri's p.ov
'Chutki, come fast!' I heard Ani di shouting at me. We both had come to market and was now returning. I put back my chaat plate and run back to the car before a huge force hit on me and I fall away. 'Gauri!!!' I heard Ani di shouting. 'Omkara ji' I said before all blacks out.

Om's p.o.v
I got call from Anika bhabhi that Gauri got accident. I felt numb. The brushes and paint in my hand falls from my hand and I ran to hospital and now I am pacing in front of the hospital room. Anika bhabhi and Rudy was crying but no tears were there for me. All my emotions and feelings were lying in hospital bed.
Doctor came out and we all rush to him. 'She is perfectly Okay' the doctor said and I take a sigh of relief. 'Om, we both will inform family' Anika bhabhi said wiping her tears off smiling and I nod and enter the room
Gauri's p.o.v
Al the memories came as a flood in my head. I remember Kaali Thakur and his torture as well as Om accusing me of external affair. I was crying in my hospital bed when I heard someone entering the room so I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. The person touched me and it felt shivers so I understand that it was Om! A drop of water and I know it was his tear. I wanted to wipe his tear and hug him but I restrained myself. 'Gauri, I am really sorry!' Om said as his voice breaking. 'I need to apologize to you. I am always hurting you. I failed to protect you. I always loved you but that day when I saw your name with some Arjun I thought I failed. Since childhood I shuttled all my walls of emotions and was living like a zombie until you came. You first started breaking my walls, the anger, attraction, sadness and at last love. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH' He said cupping my face lovingly and all the hatred, anger all turned out to be the one and only feeling LOVE. I felt him leaving my hand and I felt myself empty. After I make sure he left I open my eyes and cry as much as I could and I drift into a deep slumber but even after that much I slept smiling with just one word 'Om'.

Om's p.o.v
'You can take her home the moment she gain consciousness' Doctor said and I nod. 'It was so difficult to make everyone not to come to hospital' Anika bhabhi said referring to our family. I felt a little stress free after apologizing to Gauri for my past deed. 'I will get car' Rudr said and goes from there. 'I will get medicines' Anika bhabhi said and goes from there and I go to get Gauri. As we entered home everyone was there waiting with a frown and as soon as they say they all hurried to her enquiring about her state but I was not in my senses. Gauri had been ignoring me since she came from hospital.
We both come to our room and I tried to help her to sit only to be rejected by her. 'What happened? Why are you behaving like this to me?' I asked. 'I got my memory back' she told me coldly before going from there to washroom. I sat there dumbstruck not knowing how to respond to that. She came back and lay down on her side of bed and I sat there for a few minutes before lying down on my side. I stare at her back for a few minutes until I felt water in my realizing making me realize that I was crying. Like a small boy I left a few sobs. I stare at her whole night but she was not sleeping. When she sleeps she would relax a lot and sleep like a care-free person but now she was acting to sleep.
Next day morning
She goes and freshens up and leaves the room as soon as possible. I also did the same and gets ready for my studio. I stood in front of canvas after painting for an hour looking at Gauri's pic. I had automatically drawn her pic.
I returned home and saw the lights off in my room and saw Gauri lying in her side of bed pretending to sleep and I also lay on my side of bed.
After a few weeks in Oberoi Mansion Dining Table
'Om, what happened to your eyes? There are dark circles and you seemed to lose much weight!' Mom said with worriedness in her voice and I look towards Gauri who had been staring at her food and gulping that. 'Nothing mom just work stress' I lied to her and I felt guilty but I can't tell her that it was because I was looking at my wife who have been ignoring me since the last 2 and a half week. I spend my days in my studio painting her pics and my studio is half filled with her pics.
I glance at her before going to studio. It was already evening and I was going to wind up everything but end up staying there till morning since I had to finish one more work because I had to deliver one last sculpture. I glance at my watch showing time 6.00am and I sat on the couch before my eyes closed themselves.

Gauri's p.o.v
At first itself I had forgiven him but he needs to understand what is hurt. I sleep at day time and stay awake at night. I can feel his gaze at night but I pretend that I don't know that. Slowly I started missing him a lot. His health was deteriorating and I was hell worried but it hurt me that I couldn't show him that.
Two and half weeks! Record time!. For the first time I am not talking to a person that too a person whom I love from the moon.
But today it was something different. It was morning and he had left yesterday morning and hasn't returned and he usually do when he get extra work so I waited until dawn breaks and my eyes were swollen because of crying. I glance at the watch and saw time as 6.30pm. I run until I reached Rudy bhaiyya's room. As I enter Rudy bhaiyya was doing pushups and the smile he passed me turn to frown when he saw my tear-strikken face. 'What happened, Chulbhul Bhabhi?' he asked. 'Om went yesterday morning to studio and hasn't returned till now!' I said before breaking down in front of him.