29

I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms. Now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love, I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other

*********************************

2 years later

Gauri's sleep broke as she heard the cry of the two-year-old. She now doesn't need an alarm.

She woke up and tried to get up but felt two little hands on her wiast. Seeing the three-year-old Shivika hug her and slee was so relaxing.

Om had gone to art trip and she was given the job to baby sit her two-year-old niece since her parents had to go out of town for a night. Shivika was quick to accompany her niece and chachi as she didn't want to spend time without both her favourite persons.

As Ruvya cuddled to her chachi's shoulder, Gauri rocked her to sleep which she happily obliged.

As she put Ruvya to sleep, Shivika woke up. Just like her father, she woke up early and it was the job of her and her father to annoy Anika and wake her up.

"Chachi" Shivika exteneded her hands signaling to get her ready for the day. Gauri smiled and took her in her hands. Both Ruvya and Shivika was like her own child and they both love her also.

'Thank You, Ri!' Rudr thanked her taking Ruvya from her hand and placing kisses all over her face. Gauri smiled seeing the care Rudr have for his child, it was good to see the childish Oberoi so lovingly caring his daughter.
After both Shivika and Ruvya was gone, Gauri got ready and do the pooja.

As she was walking around the mansion, she saw what she usually sees in her daily life. Her bade bhaiyya and Ani di bickering about unhealthy food while her Shivika was giggling seeing her parents.

Her Ru-Ru playing with his little family of his. She saw her daadi, papa ji and mummy ji along with inky aunty and Shakti uncle chattering in the morning breakfast.

Taking a deep breathe, she took her car keys and went to her house in outskirts of Mumbai

Getting inside the house her mind went to the time she was firt bought to this house.

Flashback

'Om, why are you keeping my eyes blindfolded?' Gauri bickered and Om chuckled as reply.
'Happy birthday, Jaan!' he whispered in her ears sending shivers down her spine but that doesn't hide her exhilaration.
As she opened her blindfold, she could see a well furnished apartment. 'This is yours!' he said to her handing over the key of her apartment. 'Thank You' she tip-toed and gave him and peck and he excavated it prominent to the bedroom.

Flashback ends

Gauri smiled relieving those retentions. Their two years of marriage was bliss until that day. She fighted with him, fighting was common with them but that their fighting had led him to leave to Germany even without talking with her.

Its not that they are fighting forever. Her husband had called her the moment, he had reached there apologizing to her but she was in no mood to give up. Her mails, messages and phone filled with apologies to an extend she felt that he had stopped everything else and started sending her apologies only.

As she tried to open the door of the apartment, she felt it alreay open. With a frown, she stepped inside the apartment only to be pinned to the wall with both her hands held in a pair of strong hands, her legs shifted to his hips. His lips found hers for a fierce kiss and she kissed him back with same passion.

As she left her hands that he was holding above her head, her hands got busy in his massive locks while his hands tried to rip the salwar top she was wearing.

As she felt him leave her lips, she knew she have to talk with him again before it would lead to their bed.
'Om...' she called him by pulling him by his hair to look into her eyes. 'What?' he snapped at her. It has been days since his wife had talked to him and he feels miserable without her and he had left the exhibition half-the-way to win her back.

As she had kissed him back, he had lost all his sanity and was on the verge on taking her against the wall but seeing those amber eyes made him come back to senses.

'We will talk but only after we end our distance!' he gave her the answer she wanted. The heat radinating from his body to her made her senses go wild and she agreed with him by closing the gap between their lips.

An hour later, two sweaty bodies entangled in a sheet. As she regained her breathe, she opened her mouth to talk only to be shut by her husband.
He roll to the side of bed confusing her. Taking her guitar bag from the under of bed, he pulled out her guitar and forwarded at her.
'You want me to play it?' she asked him confused.
'Its been days since I heard you singing.' He said pecking her lips making her smile. Wearing his shirt, she walks to the balcony while his eyes followed her with a serene smile.
Positioning her guitar, she started singing as Om came to her wearing his pants.

Tere hathon ki taraf
Mere hathon ka safar
Rozana rozana

Towards your hands
Journey of my hands
Daily daily

Teri aakhon se kahe
Kuch to kahe meri nazar
Rozana rozana

My eyes say something
To your eyes
Daily daily

Rozana main sochu yeahi
Kahaan aajkal main hoon lapataa
Tujhe dekhlun to hasne lage
Mere dard bhi kyo khamkha

Daily I think that
Where am I lost nowadays
Why does even my pain
Begin to laugh after seeing you

Hawaaon ki tarah
Mujhe chhoo ke tu guzar
Rozana rozana

You pass touching me
Like the wind
Daily daily

Tere hathon ki taraf
Mere hathon ka safar
Rozana rozana

In aakhon se yeah bata
Kitna main dekhun tujhe
Raha jaati hai kuchh kami
Jitna bhi dekhu tujhe

Tell me with your eyes
How much I see you
There remains any lack
No matter how long I see you

Rozana main sochu yeahi
Ki chalti rahe baatein teri

Daily I think that
Talks of yours should continue

Aaate jaate yuhin
Mere liye thahar
Rozana rozana

While coming and going
Stay for me for no reason
Daily daily

Tere hathon ki taraf
Mere hathon ke safar
Rozana rozana

'I love you' he told her hugging from behind. 'I love you too!' she replied.
'And now we talk!' she said in a serious tone and Om frowned, he could never get that thing out of her head.

Please check my new story "Beauty and the beast"