28

*Reader's discretion advised*

His hands found her body again like no time had passed between them. They felt warm and familiar. They felt like home.

*****************************

Gauri gasped seeing the view infront of her. It was beautiful rather than beautiful she could express the view as magnificient. She felt like she had seen another world, a heaven!

Om felt happy seeing her expression, he had arranged this place just for that expression. 'Om, its amazing!' his thoughts came to an halt hearing her voice.

Gauri looks at him as he signed her to move on. She smiled at him and walked through the bridge towards the treehouse as Om followed her.
As Gauri entered the house, she saw a king-size bed in between the lights and decorations. Her cheeks blush to a shade of red feelings his hot breathe on her shoulder.

'I am so happy that you like it a lot!' he asked dragging his lips from her shoulder to her palms pecking at each moment.

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Ane jazbaat bana lo jaana

He ended the trial only to see her blushing closing her eyes. 'I desire to be with you, I miss you I feel lonely when I cant see you. I am obsessed with you, fascinated by you, infactuated by you, I hunger for your taste, your smell, the feel of your soul touching mine' he said his eyes blazing with need for her. Gauri gasped and he took it as the right moment to kiss her. As his lips on hers, Gauri closed her eyes and her hands got hold of those silk and smooth hairs trying to bring him closer to her.

Mujhko alfaaz bana lo
Dil ki aawaaz bana lo
Gehra sa raaz bana lo jaana

As the kiss ended, Gauri had a tough time whether to regain her breathe as her eyes were locked with those dark orbs. As he put her down, she relaxed a bit only to wide her eyes again as he took her in his arms.

Nasha hoon main behakne do
Mere kaatil mujhe jeene ka haq toh do

Placing her on the middle of the bed, Om took off her ghunghat. Settling himself on the side of the bed, he locked eyes with her so that she may understand the need of her to him. Once again their lips met as his hands travelled to find the way to remove those jewels. Gauri moaned as she felt all the ornaments in her body slip or rather being removed while her lips were under captive.
Om smiled seeing her long hair scattered across the fluffy pillow

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Ane jazbaat bana lo jaana

Gauri took a deep breathe as he left her lips. His hands found its way to find the strings of her blouse. His lips kissed its way down to her cleavage as she got hold of his bunch of hair. A sudden wave of shyness hit her as she tried to cover her breasts that were now exposed by hands. 'No! You don't know how much each part of you fantasies me' he said before pinning her hands above her head.

2 years before when they made love for the first time was long forgotten as he got ready to make it as their first love making. He wanted to make love to his companion whom he married a few hours ago.

Tere sang guzar jaaye
Ye umar jo baakhi hai
Bas do nazar aankhon ke
Kaahe ki udaasi hai

Om felt her tug at his kurta as a sly smirk adored his lips whereas Gauri was in a passionate state anf just wanted to feel his skin against her and blushed to core seeing him smirk at her. Om took a moment to remove his kurta throwing it in the opposite direction.

As his lips found her hardened peak, she took a moments of half moan half gasp. She felt ectasy as he continued his assault on her sensitive part. She arched up as his lips found a spot in her neck.

Om felt her stiffen as his hands tried to remove her skirt. Om can hear her raising heartbeat. 'Gauri...' he called her lovingly and she tried to smile at him inspite of her nervous state.
'Trust me, Gauri. Once again we are becoming one to be forever.' He said to her. 'There is nothing innocent about the way I want you; you fill me with a wild, wanton, and insatiable desire' he told her. Their lips found once again as she pulled him closer and he removed the last piece of cloth that was bounding her away from him. His hands traced a journey across her skin of such exquisite pleasure that her soul sang with joy.

Subah hoon main aane do
Mere kaatil mujhe jeene ka haq toh do

As they both were out of their clothes, his hands found the part of her body that only had rights for him. Gauri moaned as she felt his hands on her most soaked parts. She felt his finger enter into her and she felt a sudden uncomfortably at the sudden invansion. But was soon replaced when she felt him make her reach her edge.

As she ascend from the first orgasm of the night, she felt his mouth on the same part and she whimpered sensing his desire for her.
When he felt that he would be left undone if he keeps going on, he moved back only to hear her groaning out for him. She grabbed a foil cover after ripping it off, he unfurled a scabbard over his manhood.

He hovered above her, covering her lax body with his. He kissed her again as her legs inevitably wrapped around him. She remembered the pain, she had felt when once he had entered her but this time it was just a little unnervingly before she moved against him in need of a release.

Two naked sweaty bodies tried to regain their breathe after a health shattering orgasm. Her fingers wiped the sweat on his forehead as he smiled at her and pulled her close to him.

As he pecked her forehead, she finally found her peace, her safe heaven, after all the pain,drama and deceit, the chaos and and despair in her whole life, there was rest. She felt the warmth and safety of his arms and how his hands held her as if he had known her all her life. She was home

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana

After a few minutes when she was drifting off to sleep. She felt him more close to her as her hands grasp the sheets in an effort to hold on,his hands on hers pinning her down. As she feels his arousal in her she gasps for air, an almost soundless moan.her mind seems empty.All she want is feel.

'Long night!' he groaned against her lips as she kissed him back approving with him.

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana....