35

Diwali dhamaka🎉🎊🎉
New update

************************************

Omkara entered the study room along with one of the guards and saw the woman whose name was Avantika standing there. ‘You may leave’ she said and the guard nodded before running out of the room.

‘What is there you want to talk to me?’ Omkara inquired and Avantika smiled a little. ‘It is not me who wants to talk to you’ she said and as on a cue Gauri came from behind and Omkara’s eyes varied.

‘I will take leave’ Avantika said after a few minutes of silence.
As soon as the door was closed Omkara felt Gauri’s petite form hugging him and crying. He hugged her back but didn’t cry because he knew that there was no fluid in his body to cry out more even after each and every night to sleep without her.

‘I am sorry Om!’ she said and he hugged her more why was she sorry? He thought. ‘I am sorry for staying away from you for these years and I am sorry for separating our daughter from you’ the last part came as a whisper but it was loud enough for him to gasp.

Gauri knew that Om would hate her after hearing about their daughter. No father would like to be separated from his daughter. She looked at him scared and expected to relish his wrath but what happened next shocked her.
Omkara hugged Gauri in the snuggest way and kissed her hard. He didn’t knew how to express his happiness. ‘I am sorry Gauri. During your pregnancy when you wanted me I was not there, I was not there when you wanted me the most! I have failed not only as a husband but also as a father’ Om sobbed and before he could say anything more Gauri cupped his face.
‘What are you saying, Om? You have not failed and believe me if me and my daughter love anything more than our lives then it is you!’ gauri swear. Omkara smiled teary eyed.

‘But…’ Gauri broke down remembering the fateful day when she had lost her daughter. ‘What happened?...’ Omkara was going to enquire before they both heard a foot-steps. ‘Gauri…’ Gauri heard her name being called but from the most unexpected. ‘Om, I beg you please go and hide!’ Om look at her furiously. ‘Please…’ he nodded and went away only because he didn’t want to see her so vulnerable.

Gauri wiped her tears as soon as the door flung open and Omkara hide behind the curtains. ‘What are you doing in here alone?’ Daksh stretched the word “alone”.  He entered and started roaming his eyes around the room.

‘Chachi, some more!’ both Gauri and Omkara was shocked to hear Shivika’s voice. ‘What are you doing here,baby?’ Daksh asked seeing Shivika and Ruvya standing in front of him suddenly. ‘Naani said that Gauri chachi was not eating anything so when we feed her, she ate!’ Shivika said and Ruvya wobble her animatedly. ‘Okay, you both make sure that she eat!’ Daksh said and both Shivika and Ruvy nodded as Daksh walked out of the room.

‘Chachi!’ both Shivika and Ruvya ran and hug Gauri as Omkara also came out of his hiding spot. ‘How did you both come here?’ Gauri asked breaking the hug. ‘When we both were passing through here, we saw that uncle and you were crying so we knew that you didn’t eat food this time also and he was scolding you’ Shivika said Ruvya nodded her head.

Gauri smiled and pecked their foreheads. ‘When will you play with us?’ Ruvya asked and Gauri bit her lips to stop her tears from flowing. ‘Soon!’ she promised them.

‘Om, don’t you hate me?’ after Shivika and Ruvya had gone, Om and Gauri took their sweet time being in each other’s embrace. ‘Why should i?’ he asked her amused. ‘For hiding our daughter!’ she said. ‘If you had hid about her then it would only be my fault, you had went away from here because of me only. Only after two years of your departure I had seen the CCTV footage and saw you crying hearing me talking about not having babies but when I was going to come to you regarding having a baby, you were gone!’ Omkara said and Gauri cried for staying away from him for years. ‘Om, I don’t know where is our daughter!’ Gauri said. ‘Don’t worry we will soon find her!’ Om held her close to him. ‘Riya…’ she whispered and Om smiled hearing his daughter’s name.

Recurrence
Gauri stirred in her sleep as she felt him rub against her naked body. ‘Move away!’ Gauri pushed him and Omkara pouted. ‘You didn’t let me sleep last night!’ Gauri comlplained. ‘What can I do when my wife look smoking hot in my shirts’ he replied and Gauri couldn’t help but hide her flushing face in his chest.

‘Shivika would be here soon!’ Even though Shivika was just 3 she had her habit of waking up early just like her father and since her mother would only wake after the sun compel her, Shivika would come to her chachu’s room.

‘Shivaay’s Shiv and Anika bhabhi’s ika, her name is so unique!’ Om said and Gauri snuggled to him. ‘Then what about our baby?’ Gauri asked hugging him. ‘Riya!’ he replied. ‘Riya?!’ Gauri asked the reason for choosing the name. ‘There is R in Rudr, Omkara and Gauri and I in Gauri and Y in Shivaay and A is common for all of us’ he replied. 

‘My world revolves around you and my brothers!’ Omkara smiled and Gauri close the distance between their lips. ‘I love you!’ he said. ‘And I love you too! But let me get ready’ Gauri ran from there clutching the bed sheets ignoring Omkara’s shout to her.

Recurrence ends

It was mid-night when Gauri heard a knock on her door. After talking to Om about their daughter gave her relief and she was able to sleep.

‘Hi!’ Daksh greeted and Gauri gave him a plain face, she stopped fearing him. ‘Tomorrow is our engagement!’ he said and Gauri hid her shock. ‘With whose permission!’ Gauri snorted at him. ‘I have a surprise!’ Daksh told her.

The Oberoi’s as well as Singhania’s look on shocked at the decorated mansion. It was splendid but for what purpose?

Omkara was the most scared one among them, he knew the span of Daksh’s evilness. ‘Oh, you all are here! I was going to call you all myself’ he said. ‘Today is mine and Gauri’s engagement!’ he said and Omkara felt that he forgot to breathe for a moment. ‘But?!’ Omkara voiced out but Daksh glared at him. He wanted to rip Omkara’s head but if he did it then Gauri would do something and he hated the fact that Gauri loved Omkara more than her own life.

Everyone’s eyes went towards the steps as Gauri came down wearing a dark green lehenga. Omkara stare at her forgetting the fact that she was getting engaged.

Gauri didn’t smile, she felt dead inside. She remembered how she had dressed herself to become the fiancée of Omkara. She was helpless at this moment. No one could help her at this moment.

She remembered the memory she had relished last evening with Omkara. She remembered how she had their own moments during their engagement.

Gauri snap out of the memory when she felt a cold metal slid into her hands. She make him wear the other ring without any emotion playing on her mind. 

************************************

Vote and comment how you guys feel about the new twist and the new name for Rikara's daughter?!