15

'She had fallen in water and there is a chance if she had moved from there because of waves' Bhavya said. 'Separate and search every place' Shivaay said and we all ran from there in search of Gauri. I was walking chanting Gauri's name loudly when I felt a silver light reflection in my eyes.

Flashback

We all were tired after playing in snow. 'Guys, we are going!' Shivaay announced holding a tired Anika Bhabhi. 'Bhavya, cool drinks!' Rudr said pointing out a cool drink stall. 'Come let's go!' Gauri said after she saw everyone going. I pull her towards me and she looks at me in surprise while I put her hair strands out of her face. I lean to kiss her but she push me back making me whine. 'Omkara ji, we are in public!' she said making me remember there is still the same village girl deep inside. She looks at me in surprise and wide eyed when I slide the ring which I had brought to her during the time I wanted to confront her about Arjun. But I felt this as the right moment to adore those small fingers with the ring. She looked at me questioningly with tears ready to fall from her eyes. 'This ring will always be with you in this small finger of yours' I said to her rubbing my nose with hers. 'Thank You' she whispered placing her head on my chest and I hugged her in reply.

Flashback ends

'Gauri!!' I shouted in relief seeing her but her state shocked me. She was lying in the side of lake unconsciously. I ran towards her and put her head in my lap. 'Gauri! Wake up!' I told her trying to wake her by patting her cheeks. 'Gauri, please don't leave me!' I begged her but of no use. I kept my ears near her heart and heard faint heart beats. The time when I saved her mouth respiration came in my mind. I kissed on her forehead and press her stomach making some water to flow from both side of her mouth. I gave her mouth-to-mouth respiration. She coughed the balance water from her mouth and took a deep breathe. 'Shivaay, Rudr!!' I shouted while carrying her to take her to hospital.

'She fine but it will take at least an hour for her to gain consciousness' Doctor said and we all nodded. 'Omkara...' Tia called me trying to convey something to me. She told me about Daksh giving Gauri medicine to make her forget. I went inside the ward room and sit near Gauri and hold her hand and cried. I saw her eyes opening and all enter the room. We all except Tia looks at her hopefully hoping that she would remember us all but we all breakdown when we saw her frowning looking at us. 'Guys, she may have forgotten you!' Tia said to us in a sad whisper. I glanced at Gauri once before getting ready to leave the room. 'Omkara' I heard her whisper which made me teary eyed.

Gauri's p.o.v

I opened my eyes and saw Om first. He was looking so pale like he was continuously crying which made me frown. The hopeful face of his changes to a broken one suddenly. 'Guys, she may have forgotten you!' Tia di said to them gently which made me remember all the events. I had to talk to all of them. I saw Om glancing at me before getting ready to exit the room but before he could do so I stopped him by holding his hands. 'Omkara' I whispered because I was feeling so weak to call out loudly at him. He looked at me back in teary eyed as well as shock. 'Chutki!' Ani di hugged me and cries. It was really an emotional moment. 'Gauri, you know how scared I had become!' she said. 'But Daksh gave you medicine?' Tia di asked me confused. 'Yes and I was feeling dizzy but I think I drank so much water and vomited the medicine' I told her in a crooked voice and she nods. 'Tia, we need your help to find the truth of Kalyani Mills' Bade Bhaiyya told to Tia di. 'Bade bhaiyya, I had seen the video of Kalyani Mills and I don't think it was the whole truth' I told him and he raises his eye-brows in confusion. 'We don't know the whole conversation so it means that the truth is yet to reveal' I told him. 'Yes and we need to find it to prove Bade papa innocent' Bade Bhaiyya said. 'Innocent?' Om scoffed. 'Om...' Bade bhaiyya called in a warning tone. 'Om, whatever it is we need to find the truth' bade bhaiyya said. 'What truth? I can't even believe that Mr.Oberoi had just not only destroyed his own family but also the lives of many' he said. 'O, he is our father!' Rudy bhaiyya said for which he doesn't even pay any heed. 'He has changed and he wanted to change more also' I said regarding to his current relationship with Jhanvi aunty and family. 'Now you don't become his lawyer!' he told me angrily. 'Om first let's find the truth first then later we can decide' Bade bhaiyya said. 'So, what's the plan?' Tia di asked. 'We need to search for the evidence!' Bade bhaiyya said. 'Bhavya, Anika and Om come lets change our get-ups' Bade bhaiyya said reffering to their real disguise. 'You guys please go out for a few minutes' Om said making my eyes wide as well as cheeks deep red seeing the teasing smiles of everyone.