21

Gauri's p.o.v

A new morning. A new start.

I opened my eyes and a few strands of hair blocked my sight but it was not mine but of a certain long-haired man.

'Good morning' I mumbled. He smiled and I found it so cute. 'Good morning' he said and pecked my lips. I was going to move back when Om deepen the kiss.

'Good morning kiss' he broke the kiss and said. We both got ready and moves to dining table for breakfast. Even though Om doesn't say anything I can feel his happiness seeing his parents and family together so happy with each other.

I was arranging my dresses when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. 'Some pending work in the studio of last month and some deliveries' he said making his breath fan my shoulder. I smiled and make his come in front of me by grabbing wrist.

'I love you' I told him as I saw all decked up for office. His smile grew wider. 'Get ready at 6 pm!' he said and frowned. 'To where?' I asked. 'Surprise!' he said and before I could ask something else he pecked my lips and went from there.

'Surprise?' I said to myself and smiled. 'Jiji' I called my di entering her room.

'Chutki, come and sit. I have seen a few designs for the engagement of Rudy and Bhavya' she started showing me the engagement rings pics. Hours were spending for that. I didn't even know how time had gone like boomerang. 'We have to go to buy dresses!' I suggested. 'Billu ji would say that "Anika, I will order online"' Jiji said mocking Bade Bhaiyya and I couldn't help but chuckle. 'If it is Om then he would say that "Gauri, don't judge a book by its cover just likewise no one should judge a person by their dress so I will wear anything!" for a small thing he would say such a big thing' I said and we both laughed.

'Gossiping about my brothers?' asked an over-enthusiastic Rudy Bhaiyya who entered the room. 'What are my both super cute Bhabhi's doing?' he asked and we both smiled and hided the pictures of rings.

'Groom is not allowed to see the ring before engagement!' we told him and he pout.

My phone rings and before I could take it, it went off. I frowned when I saw the name flashing as 'Om' but he never gave her any missed calls. She took the phone and moves to pool side and calls him back.

'Hello Om you had called..' I was cut off when I heard him breathe a little fast. He did so only when he do after doing morning jog or when he was superfluous nervous.

'Its 6 pm' he told me in a nervous tone. 'Yeah! Our date' I told him smiling but the pause for a moment I know that he was hell anxious. But why?

'I have given Rudy a pack' he said and cut the call. I felt like if he hadnt cut off the call then he would suffer a panic attack. 'Ajeeb chirotta!' I mumbled to myself and went inside the room. Rudy bhaiyya and Jiji had a secret talk I think because they both were smirking at me.

'Here it is!' Rudy bhaiyya offered me a pack which was covered with a peacock feather color paper. I liked it so much.

I went in my room and opened the box. It had a while salwar and a letter above it. "Wear it and go to entrance"

I wore it and I should really compliment my husband because I was looking really good in it. It had full sleeve white net and the shape even fitted me. I brushed my hair and loose braided it to one side and just put on some lip balm and eye liner. I always liked natural and for my luck I got a husband who doesn't like making cake of face.

I went to the entrance of the mansion and saw a man standing there. From his attire I know that he is a driver.

I sat inside the car and saw another box but it was very small unlike the bigger one before. I opened it and saw a white silk blind fold. "Close your eyes with this and don't open. No cheating!" it read and I did so.