11

Om's p.o.v
'Okay bye take care' I cut the call from Rudy. He had gone to Australia and called before his board the flight. My last sculpture to be delivered this month was just completed so I wrap up everything and gave my manager the schedule to deliver everything. My chirayya was angry with me because I didn't take her to have Gol gappa but still she adjusted because she knew it was because of my busy schedule. I was going to call Gauri when I saw Shivaay's incoming call. 'Om, we will reach your studio in a few minutes. Ranveer called so be ready' he just said that and I frown in confusion and we all reached the guest house in an hour.
'I need to say...' Ranveer said as soon as he saw three of us. 'What?' Shivaay asked. But before he could say anything Shivaay got someone's call.

Shivaay's p.o.v
Ranveer was going to say something when my phone rang so I pick it up. 'Hello, it's me Daksh' I frown hearing it. 'What you need now?' I asked him harshly. 'I wanted to talk to tell you all something especially Anika' that man hasn't got enough. I put the call in loud speaker and pass to Anika who gave me a confuse look but I encouraged her to go on. 'Hello!' she said. 'Anika, its me Daksh' hearing it Anika gets shocked while Ranveer and Om was furious but I signed them to be quiet. 'I wanted to tell you about the love of my life and Oberoi's have her now' I clench my teeth in anger and take the phone from Anika. 'How many times do I have to tell you Daksh that Anika is now my wife. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi' I asked him angrily and in return he left a chuckle.
'Do you want to see the love of my life with me?' he asked with madness in his voice.

Om's p.o.v
Daksh was the one who make Choti Maa hate Anika bhabhi and all know what a big psycho he is but what he say now is not making any sense but I don't know why but I am scared now. 'Connect your phone to any TV' he said and Shivaay did so and the passing moments all can see the angriness of Shivaay.
Web Cam
'Hello guys' Daksh said. He was in cliff and from the background we could understand that. 'I am going to kill the love of my life and I want everyone especially Omkara to see that' he said and we were shocked but what is it related to me?. He goes from the cam and drags someone to there whose face was covered by hair and body was not clear. 'Oops, sorry you guys couldn't see because of her long hair. Right?' he asked and slowly put the hair strands back and my breathing stopped. GAURI!
She was unconscious. 'Daksh, what the hell have you done with her?' I asked him in anger and was going to run from there to find him. 'Stop!' he said seeing me going away. 'See for you what I am going to do with her' he said and he carries her to the cliff end. 'Daksh, stop please' I begged him. 'Please leave Chutki'Anika bhabhi also begged him. It was too late he had thrown her from the cliff. 'Gauri!!' we all shouted. He also falls there crying like a psycho and again came back near the cam. 'I loved her more than my life and what she did? She was always scared of me when I try to show her my love but now what she have did to me?' he cried. 'You are going to be in jail, Daksh' Shivaay shouted angrily and was going to call. Suddenly a video plays in the TV
Video
Dadi,Choti maa, Chote papa, Mr.Oberoi and Mom along with another person arguing.
'Whatever happened is happened!' Mr.Oberoi shouts. '1000's of lives were burned down in Kalyani mills because of you, all' the man says. 'No one will know this truth never and ever' Mr.Oberoi shouts angrily
Video ends
'If I go to jail then I will be going along with Oberoi's' he said smirking before the call gets cut. I fall on my knees crying while Anika bhabhi hug Shivaay and cry all of us were weeping

After one month
I woke up and smile at Gauri's picture drawn by me. No one knows about her death. For Oberoi's she has gone to stay with Ranveer and Priyanku. 'Om, have some more food' Mom said. I have been eating food in my room since the last month. 'No' I said harshly and I can feel her heart break but it's nothing compared to what I am feeling now. 'Om, there is a pooja in the evening' Dadi said. 'I am having no time so I am sorry,Dadi' I said coldly to her.
I was going to exit Oberoi Mansion when Shivaay gives me a consoling hug. I was going to my studio and it's the only place I am spending most of the time. I have become cold towards my family. No smile, no laugh, no Obro moment. Omkara Singh Oberoi was lost inside me.