12

Gauri's p.o.v
I sat along with Ru-Ru and others and Om who was not even ready to leave my hand and when I try to make him leave he said "I am scared Gauri if this ends up as a dream" which makes everyone to give us an 'Aww'
'Rudy, Gauri what is all these? How did you escape?' Bade bhaiyya asked. 'Bhaiyya...' Ru-Ru tells them about Soumya and all of them were shocked. 'I had considered her as my own sister' Om said crying and Ru-Ru hugs him and cry. Suddenly my phone beeps making me shiver in fear and all noticed me. 'Ru-Ru we need to go back' I said and my voice showed how much scared I am. 'Gauri, what are you saying? Where are you going?' Om asked me furiously shouting. 'Om, I am scared. Daksh won't leave me if he find that I have step out of the house' I confessed the truth and the next instant I was in the embrace of Ani di trying to calm me down while Om had bend his head. 'We are going as soon as possible!' Om said raising his head. 'Will you really take me from here?' I asked them just like a small child scared of ghost. Om nods and pulls me for a hug. 'Come let's go!' Om said and started dragging me from there and we six were running to reach somewhere in that big crowd but unfortunately for me I got mislead and was left alone crying.
Suddenly all people leave from there or rather making a way for someone and there stood my biggest devil DAKSH! He was wearing a black tux and was coming towards me while I remained there unmoved. I am going back to that house but I know one thing as long as my family is here I am not afraid of him. And now his love madness with start and I take a mental sigh to prepare myself.

Om's p.o.v
We six were going back when I lost Gauri and suddenly people started making space for someone making five of us get settled in a corner.
We all get shocked when Daksh came there in a black tux and he goes towards Gauri and smile at her while she was not responding. He holds her elbow while I fist my hand. He starts taking her from there. I was going towards her when Shivaay stopped me and we four look at him and he sign us towards the body guards which were about 50. 'Bhaiyya, Kapoor Mansion is an hour from here. I will be with Bhabhi and don't try to contact us' Rudy said and ran from there to Gauri without listening to our shout for him to stop.
'Guys I have a plan and we are entering Kapoor Mansion today itself.' Shivaay said and we four nod at him

Gauri's p.o.v
I was going to enter or rather forcefully being made to enter. 'Ri-Ri...' Rudy bhaiyya came running which shocks me. He could have gone with them. 'You?' he asked faking a confused expression at Daksh. 'I am Soumya's brother' he said. 'Oh jeeju I am...' Rudr said. 'Rudr Singh Oberoi' Daksh said and Ru-Ru nods and we three went from there.
'Why did you come back?'I asked Rudy bhaiyya as soon as we enter room. 'Cant leave my Ri-Ri alone with a bunch of dogs' he said and I made an 'Aww'. '
I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock and I open the door only to roll my eyes to see the person. 'What do you want now?' I asked Daksh. He pushes me softly and gets inside my room and place a parcel in my table. 'This is a dress I bought for you' he said as much as love he could put on a sentence. 'How many times have I told you that I don't need all these?' I asked him angrily. 'Today you are going to meet my family' he said and leaves from there annoying me more. I went near the packet and throw it and unfortunately for me Ru-Ru caught it.
'Is this how you welcome someone in your room?' he asked me in fake disappointment and I roll my eyes. 'I am not going to meet anyone'I said adamantly. 'Ri-Ri if we go then we can find who else is our enemies' Ru-Ru said. 'That's true!' I exclaim and waited so that evening may come and I can show my enemies one by one. Even though I don't know how Oberoi's are going to have a heart-attack seeing Kapoor's?

Om's p.o.v
We are now at the entrance of Kapoor Mansion under Shivaay's guidance we four are now in disguise of servants. We enter the Mansion. 'Shivaay, what now?' Anika Bhabhi asked. 'Wear each of your Bluetooth and search for Gauri or Rudr and all of you meet at the same spot' he said and we all nod and go from there
I was going through the corridors when a Servant comes to me. 'Go and give this jewelry box to madam at the last room of this ends' he said and I nod and goes from there. 'Madam, your jewelry...' my words dried in my throat when I saw Gauri in a bright yellow lehenga. Water was dripping from her hairs and the water left over in her shoulder blades only made more beauty to her. 'Keep it here and go! I will wear if I want. It must be bought from Daksh right? If you can go and throw it in his face and say that I don't need his anything' she said to me unpleasantly and I couldn't help but chuckle. 'Why are you smiling?' she asked when she saw me chuckling. She turns her face and was wiping her hair when I removed my cap and let my hair fall till my shoulder. Her eyes wide in excitement and eyes tear up in happiness. She turns and runs towards me and hugs me tightly and I reciprocate.
'Guys I got Gauri' I told them through Bluetooth and remove it to live the moment with Gauri after a long period of one month.
'I will come now!' she said and tries to get rid of my hold but I frown and tighten the hold. 'Only 5 seconds' she said and pecks my lips and ran from there. 'Where is she?' Bhavya asked as soon as she enters the room. 'She...' I was going to answer when Gauri and Rudr enter the room. Me and Shivaay hug Rudr while Anika bhabhi and Bhavya hug Gauri.
'We need to find a way out of here' Anika bhabhi said. 'No, today Daksh's family is coming to meet Ri-Ri' Rudr said. 'What?! Is this any official bride seeing ceremony' my mind screamed. 'That's good, we need to find who all are there in his family' Shivaay said.
Ok great some psycho is going to show my wife to his family.