13

'Anika' he continued saying the story. 'Shivaay and Anika was having a attraction towards each other and it was a threatening to us so when I entered Oberoi Mansion what I first did was to make her love me and make sure that Tia and Shivaay's wedding happen without any interference but later they both get married' he ended and we five look at each other shocked. 'Then I kidnapped her and tried to kill her so that Tia may get chance once again but Shivaay saved her' he ended.

He stood on his knees near Gauri such that both their faces were near. 'But jaan I promise that I never loved anyone than you' he said cupping her face but Gauri was continuously crying and she was getting scared of him. 'Do you know why I am saying all these to you?' he asked. 'Do you?' he shouts scaring her more and she nods. 'Because I wanted to let you know that I don't care about anyone's life than yours!' he said like a psycho. 'Don't you want to sleep?' he asked Gauri making her lay down. He starts to leave from there but he came towards us and we all get a little scared but he goes from there and we all sigh in relief and Bhavya goes to put the light.

The next moment light came Gauri runs to me and her head lands in my chest with a thud and starts crying and I hug to make her feel better but without any use. 'Om, please take me from here' she constantly murmured and I rub her back to calm her. 'Gauri calm down!' Shivaay said. 'But Bade Bhaiyya you have seen how much mad he is and how he had threatened saying about Dad's life. He won't leave me' Gauri started saying crying and also in a scared state and Anika bhabhi and Bhavya hug her. 'Bhaiyya please save my Ri-Ri' Rudy said to Shivaay crying. Literally we all were crying.

'We all need to go' Shivaay said suddenly. Anika bhabhi and Bhavya give Gauri consoling look and we all were going when she hold on my wrist. I look towards her eyes which held pain and fear. Then only realization hit me 'I couldn't leave her like this' my heart screamed.

I look towards Shivaay and as we both mind-linked through eyes he nods and takes others with him leaving me and Gauri alone. I lock the door and turn and look at Gauri who have a confused look on her face but still runs to me and hugs me.

Gauri's p.o.v

Everyone left but Om closed the door and I was confused but I run to the safest place in the world. HIS ARMS. I cried while he rubs my back. Then only realization hits me. 'Om, you also go with them if Daksh find you then he will not leave you' I tried to make him understand but that man was just smiling. Before I could say anything I was carried to bed in bridal style in by Jathadhari Hippie. 'What are you doing?' I asked him a mere whisper.

He makes me lie down on bed and lay beside me and pulls me to his chest and I made efforts to make him understand the situation. 'I don't know how I made this one month without you?' he said sadly and I felt my shoulders wet with his tears. I stopped my efforts and cuddle into his warmth.

'What really happened?' I asked because I have heard that when we share our problems we will get relaxed. 'I was cold towards everyone' he said. 'Gauri, when I was a child itself what I craved for was attention and when I understood that I don't get any then I stopped asking for it. I wanted a father who was not always hell-bound on business and a mother who wouldn't ask her son to pour alcohol in her glass. My only happiness was Dadi and my siblings. When I grew up I took drugs I took drugs and Shivaay helped me and my next addiction was my passion for art which Mr.Oberoi restricted as well as taunted. I met Riddhima then the relationship with her felt right but when she cheated me I lost it and broke with her and when Mr.Oberoi suddenly announced to marry Svetlana I had no way other than to get engaged to her. I got a Bareilley deal through Shivaay and when I saw you as the bride of Kaali Thakur and Jhaanvi Thakurein trying to suicide then I saw my mother in her and Svetlana in you but when I saw villagers trying to kill I don't know why but I didn't see the bride of Kaali Thakur but the chirpy Gauri Kumari Sharma who destroyed my car with a bulldozer and the way you were behaving was just unbelievable. When I returned you came back again as Chulbhul saving me again and again but still I throw you out but Shivaay bought you back and when you exposed Bua Maa I gave you a chance [humorous chuckle] but it was me who needed that chance. You help me unite Anika bhabhi and Shivaay and still I was throwing tantrums at you and you bear all that. At last when I saw your name with a Arjun I thought I lost and the anger, sadness, guilt all made me point at your character. After when you got memory loss I thought that we could be together but a month before when everything got upside down I had no other way than to go back to...' he left the sentence and I got scared. I knew what he meant so I quickly pulled his sleeves above and saw needle marks and he suddenly takes his hands from mine. I gave him a painful look. 'I never injected the dose. Whenever I feel to push the medicine your face will come to me' he said with tears. I didn't know what to do? He had done so much for me and I am putting him any danger. This was not the same Omkara who didn't notice me crying after the art exhibition press reporters bestrode my character. What I know was only to kiss him and I did so he tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away making him groan.