last composition

disclaimer

whatever is written in the story is purely an imagination the author had created and that it was not written in the means to offend any of you.

some characters that were present during the story were fictional and that, it may or may not exist in reality and that, it is by pure coincidental, except for the members of seventeen that will mention in the fan fiction.

the way the characters were describe weren't definite and accurate and that it does not intend to throw shade towards the idols that were being mentioned in any of the chapter.

multiple events that were mentioned in the story such as accident does not occur in the real time world and that the author does not have any desire for it to actually happen.

i repeat, this is purely a work of fiction and an imaginative mind of a person and it does not describe real events and so, whatever is written is purely fictional and does not took place in reality.

cases resembling to real person and events were purely coincidental.

important note

plagiarism is not a crime, perse, in academia, it is a serious ethical offense and any case of plagiarism shall not be tolerate by the author.

have fun reading everyone. love lots!