last composition : the epilogue

'they say that if you make a wish from the depth of your heart with the moon as your witness, the supreme being who rule the stars will grant your wish.'

the room was in a reverberating silence.

the only sound that echoed throughout the four cornered room was the heart monitor along the sound of the air purifier.

wake up, you need to open your eyes, your wish have been granted.

although faint, a certain red haired guy could hear a strangely familiar voice in his sleep but couldn't figure out who the voice belongs to.

"when will you wake up hyung?" seokmin asked, taking a seat beside the bed where the red haired was sleeping at.

the current red haired soonyoung slowly fluttered his eyes open, brows furrowing as his eyes adjust to the blinding lights of the unknown room.

"what happened? where am i?" asked the red haired, having no recollection or idea about what on earth had happened or how he ended up in this place.

seokmin widened his eyes at the sight.

"thank god!" exclaimed seokmin in relief."you're finally awake." he continued, unsure of what to do nor what to say.

"everyone! soonyoung hyung is finally awake!" seokmin rushes to deliver the news as the other guys immediately push their way inside.

"thank goodness you're finally awake." jeonghan sighed in relief, his face relaxing at the sight of his finally awake younger.

"you made us so worried." continued junhui with a sigh.

soonyoung stared at them with a look of what the hell had just happened.

jisoo who seems to noticed the questioning look, answered."although it may sounds like nonsense, you have been sleeping for several months."

wait, i did? what on earth happened? soonyoung thought to himself, feeling weirded out about the new information he had acquired.

"how are you feeling?" asked seungcheol.

"i don't know- what happened? where are we?" asked soonyoung, clearly overwhelmed by the information they threw him.

this can't be a prank, right? he thought to himself.

"on our way home, after celebrating the success of 'clap,' we got caught in an accident and it has been months since then ." replied wonwoo.

"huh?" soonyoung blurted out, confused."wait a damn minute. wonwoo, what did you just said? i don't get it." he continued.

"an accident, you say?"

"wait. what do you mean by that? don't tell me, you lost your memories?" asked seungkwan in a rather exaggerated manner.

huh? the fuck was that? soonyoung thought.

"dang, it's like a movie." mumbled seokmin who earned a disbelief look from the others.

embarrassed, he quickly apologize."geh, sorry."

"are you perhaps not feeling well, hyung?" chan asked, worried.

"was it a head injury?" theorized seungkwan.

"should we sue the hospital?" continued junhui.

and from then on, the other members starts their own speculation, only to be shut down by the red head.