page : twenty five

r e m e m b e r , do
y o u   remember
back  t h e n ? the
n  i  g  h  t   that it
rained so m u c h.

remember by vixx lr

20:35, thursday
24th day of december

"five minutes left," wonwoo stared at the nightsky.

the group is currently at the company's rooftop.

despite the freezing weather, they insisted to go upstairs and watch the firework display like they usually do from the past.

"i miss doing this kind of stuff." said junhui, staring at the sky.

"i kind of miss the old days." continued the second eldest of the group, jeonghan, tears streaming down his face.

"oh gosh, why am i like this at this kind of day?" he tried laughing it out but failed to do so.

"it's fine han." seungcheol pulled him in a hug."it's okay to miss the kid, we all miss him too." he continued, referring to jihoon.

"how about while waiting for the fireworks, why don't we say our wishes one by one?" suggested myungho.

"good idea!" seungkwan agreed.

"but this time, as we shout wishes from our hearts, we will let go of the past." suggested soonyoung.

"sure, you should go first cheol." jeonghan suggested after calming down.

it wasn't by age.

it's according their position, to where they are currently standing.

they're actually standing in a vertical line.

seungcheol fixed his jacket before clearing his throat.

"seoul! this is me! seventeen's leader choi seungcheol, my wish this year is to see the smile in everyone's faces, please! grant my only wish!" seungcheol shouted at the top of his lungs.

the members can't help but to smile at the leader's statement. they feel so loved and special and 'that' immediately granted the wish of the older.

"korea! this is your nation's angel yoon jeonghan!" he jokingly started.

the members chuckled at the statement.

"i wish to spend my whole life with this guys! please! grant my wish!" he ended with a smile.

"jisoo right here! hey south! please hear me out! grant my wish! i want to perform with this guys until the end!" he shouted.

"hey korea-deul! this is me! your cutie, boo seungkwan!" he sassed, causing others to burst out laughing.

"i wish that we'll be able to eat a lot! get enough sleep! be on the top and produce great music! i hope the entire group will be successful, as one! as seventeen!"

the members laugh at the wishes but it was undeniably touching.

"heya seoul! this is your country's ball of sunshine! lee seokmin! i know this wish is kinda selfish but please, i hope that jihoon hyung will guide us from where he is now! i hope that he'll be proud of us! you know that we miss you!" he shouted, fighting the urge to shed tears.

the members fought the urge to cry, smiling at seokmin's wish.

"whole seoul!" junhui startedbut was soon cutted when fireworks light the whole sky.