page : four

someone’s b r e a t h,
that heavy breath, how
can i see through that?
though I can’t understand
your breath, it’s a l r i g h t
I’ll hold you.

breathe by lee hi

seven months had passed, their comeback was delayed for a long time now.

although the company tried to cover up for the accident, questions were being thrown, asking the reason about the sudden hiatus of the group.

there were too many attempt to practice but the group always fail miserably, they were not used when someone's missing.

’’’

it was a typical sunday.

the bright sun pierced through the paned glass window, accompanied by the 'swirl' of a golden ray.

flock of birds were singing like an orchestra as the leaves held the flowers to dance with the soft serenade.

"hoon, i need you." soonyoung tighten his grip on jihoon's, as if saying he'd never let go anytime soon.

it's been half an hour since the members left to give some time to the two.

"please, open your eyes baby, wake up, i need you." his voice cracked.

silence filled the room not until the heart beat monitor let out a long 'beep' sound, breaking the soothing silent in the room.

"no baby, don't do this, don't joke around, hoon, please, doctor! doctor! nurse! help!"

"don't let go of my hands!" he frantically held the younger's hand, standing by his side.

"come on, let's not be like this, fight for me, for us, baby." soonyoung panicked.

"no, no— please no, hold on a bit more." he begged as doctors and nurses rushed inside the room.

soonyoung refused to go but he was forced outside.

"five hundred joules! clear!"

’’’

tapping his feet impatiently, soonyoung can't seem to calm his self down.

he's scared, more like terrified of what's gonna happen, he can't just sit still there while jihoon  is in the edge of something that's clearly not good.

it's been half an hour since he called the others, telling them what had happened.

"soonyoung." seungcheol called.

soonyoung washed his face with his hand in a slightly frustrated manner.

"tell me I'm just dreaming, tell me it's all just a dream." begged soonyoung, barely forming the words out.

"hyung." called chan, frowning.

"soonyoung, let's just pray that everything will end in our way." said jun, softly tapping the shoulder of the younger.