page : two

is this really the end?
can’t we turn things
b a c k? your scent is
still in my room, it’s
still t h e r e.

is this the end by btob

the place is in total silence.

the only sound resonating the place is the stable heart beat monitor and the audible sound of an air conditioner.

"it's been a month, why are you guys still asleep?" junhui asked, his voice calm and composed as he lightly fix the hair of their choreographer.

"when will you guys wake up?" continued seokmin with a slight frown, taking a seat beside the bed of jihoon.

heaving a sigh, seungcheol frowned at the sight before him.

it's been a month since they got into that accident yet both jihoon and soonyoung were still unconscious.

the other members are still recovering from all the injury they got from the accident.

though the doctors said that they will wake up soon or sooner, the members can't stay calm and wait. they are all worried as hell.

hundreds— no! maybe even billion of what if's filled their mind, leaving them restless and sleepless for a month.

with a heavy heart, chan took a seat beside myunho, who is staring at the two sleeping figure— soonyoung and jihoon.

"guys, i'm going to the nearest convenience store, do you have anything you want to fill your stomach?" asked jisoo, standing from his seat.

"it would be great if you grab light foods for the kids." suggested seungcheol.

nodding, jisoo took a step towards the door not until hansol spoke.

"i'm going with you hyung." offered the younger.

agreeing at the idea, jisoo nod with a smile and motion the younger to follow after.

"wait, how about we meet at the hospital's cafeteria?" suggested seungkwan.

"i agree." agreed eeokmin.

"meet us at the cafeteria jisoo and hansol." announced seungcheol as the two person hummed in reply.

’’’

as soon as everyone left the room in group, a certain red haired guy moved his finger a little.

softly groaning, he furrowed his brows.

"where am i?" he asked himself, his voice a little hoarse and raspy.

it seems as if he doesn't drink water for hundred of years, his throat feels dry.

he closed his eyes tight for a brief moment before fluttering them back opened, barely adjusting with the lightings.

"i swear, i almost spit the hot cappuccino to jisoo hyung earlier! lol." exclaimed a voice outside, obviously owned by no other than boo seungkwan.