page : thirteen

i wanna h u g you
but i f e e l nervous
for some r e a s o n
why am i hesitating?
i don't w a n n a be
like this.

- smile flower by seventeen

17:13, friday
4th day of december.

"it's so tiring." soonyoung let himself fall on the cold floor, catching his breath.

the two have been practicing for the last nine hours, dancing to few songs jihoon produced back then to kill boredom.

jihoon's lies beside soonyoung, sweat falling from their back and forehead.

soonyoung stare at the plain ceiling and smiles to himself.

"seems like you're still the person i looked up to in terms of dancing, aside from the guys in my unit." soonyoung smiled.

the younger feel heat rising to his cheeks.

the older had complimented him several times but he still couldn't help but get so flustered every time.

"should we rest for while?" askedthe older, sitting up straight.

jihoon nods, doing the same.

standing from his seat, the choreographer went to grab a bottled mineral along with a towel. immediately passing them to jihoon as the younger mumbled a 'thank you.'

the two sat in silence, loving the presence of each other.

"soonyoung." called Jihoon, eyes looking ahead of him.

"hm?" soonyoung hummed, staring at his wrist band as if it was the most interesting thing to looked at.

"i didn't know why but i wanna know the reason why i'm here." mumbled jihoon.

"what?" soonyoung stare at the younger, jihoon did the same.

"i mean, aren't soul supposed to ascend to heaven or descend to hell after they die or maybe, even stay at the 'purgatory'?" said the younger out of curiosity.

"do you want to?" soonyoung asked.

his hushed voice sounded calming in the silence.

jihoon hesitated, thinking if he wanted to.

"i don't know but there's something inside me saying that the only reason why i'm still here is that, i have to finish something that i wasn't able to finished back when i was still alive." jihoon hesitated a bit.

there's no point of lying right now.

"what do you mean?" soonyoung asked though he's pretty sure what the younger means.

"last night i had a dream, someone told me that i should continue the thing i've failed to do when i was still living in order for me to finally rest in peace." jihoon replied.

he had to admit that he didn't want to leave. not yet.

not now.