page : nine

i wanna h i d e you
in the m o o n l i g h t,
so o n l y i can see
you,  i’ll gather all the
memories of you and
e n g r a v e it in the
m o o n l i g h t, i want
to color the n i g h t
sky with y o u and m e.

moonlight by got7

22:10, wednesday
2nd day of december.

i'm here. i'm back.

i stare at the dorm.

i didn't noticed i've arrived at the place not until i saw the same post light that's not so far from our place.

i stare at the door and tears streamed down my eyes.

i did change a lot.

i've become a crybaby which had never been the 'me' from before.

it's been years since i last saw our dorm and i missed everything from the past.

i passed through the door like nothing and a genuine smile crept on my lips.

it's still the same.

the living room, the interior design, the same old mess.

the sofa was the same, the remote was still left untouched in the coffee table, wrapper of chips and bottled soda were scattered in the place.

everything was still the same.

i walked towards the garbages and cleaned the mess.

yes, it's weird but i can touch several things yet i can't make contact with humans.

i can move several things but unfortunately i cannot touch humans.

i tried once but failed miserably.

and whenever i hold or touch things, they'll eventually became invisible for others.

and if i let go of that object, it will returned from being visible to everyone's eye.

satisfied with the look of the living room, i decided to wander around the dorm to see if it was really the same from before.

i walked towards jeonghan and seungcheol shared room and saw few changes.

the bedsheets were clean and new, a group photo hangs at the center of the white wall in front of their bed.

the curtains and carpets are new, they were peach yet, it was beautiful and refreshing to looked at.

it was such an eye pleasing theme.

nodding with a satisfied smile, i decided to proceed to jisoo and seokmin shared room.

the room have a casual and comforting vibe, a perfect place to rest to.

i noticed a piece of paper placed on jisoo's night stand.