page : ten

y o u are my
p e n i c i l l i u m,
the one who saved
me, my a n g e l,
my w o r l d, i’m your
c a l i c o c a t, one
who came to m e e t
you, l o v e me n o w,
touch me now.

intro: serendipity by bts

01:13, thursday
3rd day of december.

"i know that everything's not fine, i know it's my faul—"

i was cutted off when he stood up.

the thought of him heading outside made me even lonely but the next thing he did was the thing i've never expect him to. he turned and pull me in a hug.

as soon as the same warmth embraced me, my tears rolls down my cheeks, racing their way down.

"hush hoonie, everything's gonna be fine, it's not your fault, i'm here, you can cry, i won't leave you." he embraces me as if he wouldn't let anyone hurt me.

"how did you—"

"didn't i told you to just call me when you cant hold on any longer, reach out to me when you are tired and no matter how low or silent your voice is, i would always hear you even in the midst of all the noise." he cutted me off.

i hugged him tighter, burying my face on his chest and letting myself cry.

"what took you so long?" he asked.

"i'm sorry, i'm really sorry." i mumbled.

i repeatedly say the same word over and over, knowing 'sorry' wouldn't change my mistakes.

"it's fine hoon, i'm here, i won't leave you, it'll be fine, everything's gonna be fine." he tighten his embrace to me, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"it's not your fault baby, you didn't need to apologize a hundred of times, no one's to be blame."

soonyoung's pov

it's been couple of minutes since he fell asleep, he looks like an angel sleeping soundly.

he's still the same person i've known from before, his same fair and milky skin.

his perfectly shaped lips that are pinkish red. his nose that matches his sharp edged eyes.

everything single details about him never changes.

he's still the jihoon i've love from before.

humming softly, i ran a finger through his hair.

"where have you been, angel?" i asked.

"i bet you've been through lot of struggles, it must be hard since you're all alone but don't worry, i'll be by your side, i won't let anything happen to you." i smile.

i placed a soft kiss on his forehead before tucking him properly.

flashback