page : twenty six

i held your h a n d
and danced with
you l a s t night, the
brightly s h i n i n g,
the b e a u t i f u l
one last s m i l e.

- last dance by bigbang

jihoon had never expected to meet the other members of the group.

i mean, he was just a regular guy with a normal dream and yet, despite his cliched and monotonous life, he's striving to make it happen.

but since meeting the twelve guys, his seemingly cliched and uninteresting life has become a daily adventure worth living.

and a certain guy made him feel so special that he wished time wouldn't pass him by so quickly.

he simply wants their memories of each other to last a lifetime.

kwon soonyoung.

h

e was the man who taught him the true meaning of love and life.

whenever he's down, he can always count on that man to cheer him up, he can always count on him to make him chuckle.

he was the man who adores jihoon more than the rest of the world.

soonyoung is a part of jihoon's daily routine.

in the morning, he would wake up next to the older and will sleep in the older's protecting embrace at night.

soonyoung is unquestionably addictive. jihoon, on the other hand, is unaware that soonyoung is more addicted to him than he is to soonyoung.

december 25th, 12:22 a.m.

the tale of how the sun makes the moon becomes the "brightest" at night was a long one that there is not a single one who could forget that fact.

"jihoon." called soonyoung.

the members have become aware that jihoon was present when, the youngest, chan informed them of the situation.

and despite the fact that they could not see the composer, the group sends a loving message to him.

it has been an hour since the member let the two to have some alone time.

they even decked out the entire rooftop for the two of them to enjoy a romantic evening.

this has to be the most memorable night of their life. at least, that was what the members claimed when they went all out on the rooftop design.

as a response, the youngster hummed, "hm?"

the older got out of his seat and walked over to the younger, offering his hand to him.

he requested, "may i have this one 'dance' with you?"

with a chuckle, the younger took his hand in his and rose from his seat.

there were candles that lit the entire space, and red rose petals were strewn throughout.

it's was a perfect setup for a romance movie that it was enough to make jihoon feel the butterflies in his stomach.

soonyoung gently lays his right hand on jihoon's little waist, while the younger rests his left hand on soonyoung's shoulder as both their free hands intertwined.