page : seven

with you, s h a w t y
with you. with you,
s h a w t y with you
with you, under the
m i s t l e t o e.

mistletoe by justin bieber

23:30, tuesday
1st day of december.

it's already past midnight but the street of seoul remains alive and crowded.

cold wind brushed against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

i looked in awe around the place.

the fairy lights gives variety of colors and added different ambience to the street.

it's only the first week of december yet, the essence of christmas can be felt.

a man in suit rushing to grab a figurine for his child, a fair woman in brown cardigan smiling at her phone, a black sunglasses standing tall on the tip of her nose.

group of highschool teens skipping down the street while occasionally laughing.

couples walking hand in hand, some were rushing to grab the last ticket of the newest movie.

a smile crept on my lips as i stare at the scene in front of me. i miss this feeling.

i miss the time where we would rushed to get our members present. the way that we would celebrate christmas together in the most silly yet memorable way.

i miss the adrenaline rush.

the tingling feeling whenever we choose our manitos.

i miss the time where we'd stay up all night, doing count downs until christmas strike.

i miss everything.

heaving a deep and long sigh, my hands find their way to the pocket of my black hood before i continue my way.

staring above, the stars were shining brightly as the bright moon illuminates my way.

the was sky looks calming.

while walking in a completely quiet street, i heard a very familiar song being played in a not so far coffee shop.

it was our debut song.

unknowingly, a tear slipped down from my eyes.

"what's this ? aish—," i mumbled to myself.

i blinked the tears away, trying to laugh it off until a flashback of memories flood my mind.

my group mates.

their laughter, smiles, stares and glances.

their voices, tears, sweats, breathing.

"how have you been guys?" i asked under my breath.

my eyes glistened while reminiscing the old days.

"i was wondering, are  you doing well? are you eating your meal on the right time? did you get enough rest?" i asked myself, barely audible.

i let out a shaky sigh, heart aching at the thought.

i miss everything from before.

i miss the unexpected behavior of our leader whenever he's drunk.

with the guys being a dork as ever, the silly jokes of the beagles.

the almost cat and dog relationship of that certain couple. wonwoo and mingyu.