page : one

again today, because
of your m e m o r i e s
all night, i had a drink
but i get drunk with
those memories, think
i'm lost without y o u.

- up all night by lee hi

"let's have a toast for the success of your comeback kids." the manager beamed.

words would never be enough to describe what he's feeling right now.

"cheers." the group said in unison.

the shot glass making a 'clank' sound after making contact with each other.

"congrats hoon, you've done a great job baby." soonyoung lightly pat the head of the younger.

jihoon flashed him a small smile.

though he's quiet flustered about the pet name the older called him with earlier, he somewhat manage to keep his cool.

"you did great too young, i'm proud of you." the younger smiled.

"i didn't expect it to sky rocket but it exceed beyond my expectation, it's totally bop." an exaggerating voice of seungkwan echoes.

"me either." vernon chuckles.

"well, after all we worked hard for that so i think we deserve this kind of success." the eldest remarked.

"yeah, you have the point cheol." said jisoo before gulping down the lemonade he had.

the members agree at the statement of the leader.

"baksu! seventeen right here!" seokmin jokingly sang seungcheol's part in their current song entitled 'clap' followed by jisoo who sang his own part joyfully.

the members clapped their hands while the other danced enthusiastically at their seats.

"jigeum buteo-!" they all sang in unison as they enjoy every bit of their celebration.

'''

the celebration lasted for almost four hours and it was already past midnight when they decided to call it a day.

few of them were a total goner, some had totally lost it after promptly suggesting to drink a whole bottle of soju.

jisoo couldn't risk to have a single shot, he was never a fan of alcoholic beverages and wasn't a great drinker either.

jeonghan was so into the singing that he couldn't bother to have a glass.

chan, being the youngest, was prohibited by the elders to lay a single finger near the alcohol, afraid to make the youngest taste the unpleasant taste.

jihoon refused to drink, knowing that he doesn't have high tolerance with alcohol.

both hansol and soonyoung enjoyed a shot or two, not wanting to wake up with a hang over the next day.

"i wanna sleep in my bed twenty four seven." mingyu whined.

wonwoo barely managed to intact him inside.

"twenty-four seven." mingyu sang his part in their song entitled 'quick pace.' as if he's the only one who can hear his awfully bad shaped vocal right now.

"hanie hug me, please hug me tight, please hug cheolie, pretty please, hm?" whined seungcheol like a child.

jeonghan shook his head, a small warm smile making it's way on his lips before guiding the already drunk leader inside.