A Little Favor

This was requested by Elkri2301 so credit goes to them!

This is a longer short than any in the past...just saying...😛😛

Sam stared at Derrick with a strange feeling that something was going on, he knew his brother was wild and crazy, but as of the past two weeks, his Girlfriend, Bonnie stopped coming over, and Derrick hadn't done anything, or even talked to Sam about it.

Derrick turned to see His younger brother, Sam, staring at him with a curious expression. "What?"  He snapped at him.

Sam shook his head, "Where's Bonnie at? I haven't seen her in a while." Derrick dropped the bag he had and leaned close to Sam and said with an emotionless expression, "She. Dumped. Me."

Sam was suddenly interested in the floor and said with sorrow, "oh..I'm sorry."

Derrick scoffed, "Don't be, I got her back."

Sams eyes widened at Derrick and asked with a slight twinge of anger, "What did you do to her?"

Derrick laughed, "Don't worry about her! She got what she deserved!"

Then he grabbed his backpack and said, "I got another load today, so I won't be back until late tonight."

Sam watched in anger as his brother walked out the front door.

Sam shook his head sadly as he left, -you see Derrick was a drug dealer, an illegal one at that.-

Sam couldn't turn in his own brother, he couldn't. Sam slowly lifted his head and grinned, "but I can find out what happened to Bonnie!"

Sam pulled his phone out and clicked on Bonnie's number and he held the phone to his ear as it rang. Then he heard something upstairs, it sounded like someone's phone was going off. Suspicious, Sam went upstairs and realized that it was coming from Derricks room. He went in and looked around the room and saw that a pink phone was ringing on his desk.

Bonnie's pink phone.

Sams eyes widened and he picked up Her phone, it had a ton of messages and notifications on it. "What the heck!? Why does he have Bonnie's phone!?" Where is Bonnie!?"

"Bonnie?" He called out hoping that she didn't answer, because if she did, that would mean she had been up here for two weeks.

"Bonnie?" He called again, louder.

"It's Sam." "Please answer me if you're up here!"

He sighed and turned to leave when he heard it, a faint desperate cry for help.

"Bonnie is that you?!" He cried out wondering where in earth she could be.

"Sam!!" "Help me Sam! Please! It's Bonnie!"

Sams eyes went from wide to wider as he heard her desperate cry for help.

"Bonnie where are you?!" He yelled as he frantically searched the room for her.

"Sam, I'm in his nightstand!" She screamed in desperation.

Sam stopped and stared at Derricks nightstand, the small door on the bottom had a lock on it, but....."how on earth could Bonnie fit in there, she sure is skinny, but not THAT skinny!"

"Hang on Bonnie! I'm coming!" He shouted as he dug through all of Derricks things trying to find the key.

Sam finally found it in Derricks pants he wore the day before and hastily unlocked the nightstand door and was met with darkness.