An Angel From Hell

This was requested by the great @Jadles
Hope you enjoy!

This was requested by the great @Jadles Hope you enjoy!

Ryan James Krest^

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Ryan yelled as he kicked a rock across the path.

Well he tried to kick it. He missed.

He growled, "Fight me rock!" He yelled as he aimed another kick, this time sending the rock flying.

He watched it fly across the path and disappear into the woods, "I hate him!"

He shifted his backpack and continued walking.

After a little while he found a nice spot to set up his tent. As he was setting it up he noticed something in the almost dark, but clear night sky.

Was it smoke?

He squinted and tried to identify what it was.

It looked like a small plane perhaps? He really didn't know, or care for that matter.

Then he heard an explosion, followed by a scream. He jerked his head up, the thing had exploded and debris was going everywhere. Something small and on fire shot past him, crashing into the ground some fifty feet away.

He rushed to see what it was, he tilted his head, it was a small chunk of metal.

It had landed hard, making a small imprint of whatever it was, in the ground.

He carefully approached, kneeling next to it to get a better look, when the metal suddenly moved. He fell backwards in surprise. "What the-?" He looked again, there was something inside the metal.

A person?

He stared.

It was a tiny humanoid thing.

He gawked for a minute before he shook himself out of his funk.

Crouching near the person he reached out and poked it. He heard it moan as it rolled over.

He then saw that the metal was actually its wings, only they weren't attached to it anymore.

The small humanoid groaned as it sat up, "Tasker? Did we crash?"

It blinked and looked around, their eyes landing on Ryan.

"Ahhh!" It jumped up, obviously in pain, and fell down. "My wings!" The humanoid screamed.

Ryan could tell now it was a girl. She looked maybe eighteen on nineteen, she had blonde hair with a few purple streaks running through it, sharp grey eyes and a tattoo on her face, and most shocking to him was that she had a metal left arm.

She franticly looked around, her eyes falling on her wings. "No! Not my wings!" She screamed, her eyes once again falling on Ryan.

Ryan didn't know what to do. He was staring at the small girl, too surprised to really understand her. He blinked and brought himself out of his thoughts and focused on her. "Hey."