A STRAWBERRY GETS PICKED PT 2

(Warning: some mouthplay)

Right before the giant hand touched her Strawberry rolled out of the way and darted under the bush. The Predator chuckled and got down on his knees and started to pull at the bush, shaking it some in hopes that the Neko would fall out.

She held on for dear life, but to no avail, her hands slipped off the bushes small branch and she fell forward.

The predator snatched her off the ground before she could even realize what was happening. He lifted her to his face and grinned, "You my dear look amazing!" He stuck his tongue out and licked her. He pulled her away, "Oh my soul, you taste good!"

Strawberry kicked at his face and screamed, "Let me go you beast!" She clawed at him, but he just licked her again.

She was now covered in saliva, and about to be eaten.

He laughed and held her above his mouth, dangling her by the back of her shirt, then he slowly lowered her into his mouth as  she kicked and screamed, savoring her sweet delicious flavor.

His mouth closed. She was gonna die.

Suddenly the mouth was opened and she was yanked out. She felt herself being pulled through the air at an alarming speed. Her stomach lurched. She felt sick.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!!" A loud thunderous voice roared above her. She felt dizzy, she was then shoved into something soft and warm. It felt like fabric.

She heard a loud 'THUNK!' Followed by what sounded like a 'WHAM'.

Then all was silent, except for someone's loud and heavy breathing.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was still alive.

But why?

Her eyes popped open. Where was she?

Taking a risk she stood up, finding it difficult, since whatever she was standing on was extremely unstable. She saw some light above her, so she reached up and grabbed the fabric and pulled herself up. But before she could see anything, she was thrown back violently as everything around her moved forward.

She started to cry and pulled her legs up to her chest and sobbed into them.

Then it all came to an abrupt stop. There was silence all around her.

Then, the slightest bit of light streamed in. She immediately looked up.

She wished she hadn't.

Another predator was looking down at her.

She whimpered and scooted back as far as she could. Then she looked up once again.

Her heart leapt in her chest.

It was Arrow.

She stared at him, blinking rapidly.

"Did he....save me? No...he couldn't have.....but he did....."  Stared at him in absolute wonder.

She was saved by a predator.

"Are you ok?" His deep voice rumbled from above her.

She flinched and cowered away from him, trembling in fear.

She saw his eyes widen in hurt.

Sure he saved her from a predator, but why? So he could have her?

She didn't know.

She finally forced herself to nod, indicating that she was ok.

But he frowned. "Your bleeding, I can smell it."