A Dark Night

This was requested by Elkri2301 credit goes to her.
Warning: Blood, Death, murder, If this bothers you please kindly skip. Also, the character David belongs to Elkri2301 and is from her book, 'His revenge', awesome piece of work, you should totally check it out!

 Also, the character David belongs to Elkri2301  and is from her book, 'His revenge', awesome piece of work, you should totally check it out!

Kylie 19^

It had been a long day at the office, Kylie was tired, well exhausted was more like it. She pulled into the driveway and parked her silver Pontiac sunfire in front of the garage. Picking up her purse she exited the car and made her way to the front door, noticing that all the lights were off, except the light in her sister's room upstairs. She reached for the handle but stopped short. The door was slightly ajar. She sighed, "Seriously Jay, you couldn't even shut the door?" She mumbled as she pushed the door open and walked inside and flicked the lights on.

"Mo- " she halted her words as she saw the state of the house. Bookshelves were toppled over, books and papers lay everywhere, couches were overturned. She stared in disbelief for a solid minute before seeing legs sticking out from underneath the overturned couch.

She rushed to the couch and lifted it up set it upright and gasping.

Her father lay facedown on the floor, his arms twisted in a unnatural way. She knelt down and grabbed his arms and pulled him to face her.

It was all she could do not to scream.

Her father's lifeless eyes stared back at her. She held in a sob and shook him, "Daddy, please no! Please wake up!" She felt the hot tears fill her eyes, "Daddy.." she pulled him close and cried into his chest, noticing the marks on his neck, he must have been strangled. She suddenly pulled away and jumped up, scanning the room for the rest of her family. Knowing in her heart that someone had killed her daddy.

She looked around the room and picked up a broken chair leg and held it like a baseball bat, cautiously walking towards the kitchen.

She entered the dark room and flipped the lights on, nothing could prepare her for the sight.

Blood splattered the countertops in multiple places, blood was dripping off the island onto the white tile floor. She clenched her teeth and held in her tears as she peeked over the island.

Her mother.

She walked, her whole body was trembling as she knelt down her mother and took her bloody hand in her own and cried, "Mom...what happened?" Her mother looked to have been stabbed multiple times. She held her lifeless hand to her face and pressed it against her own cheek. But pulled it away quickly and stared at it with a terrified expression.

It was still warm.

Which meant it hadn't happened to long ago.

She paled in terror, was the killer still here?