The Walker pt2

This was originally requested by biggiant so credit goes to her. But I had several requests for a part two so here y'all go! And sorry its been forever!

"Oh Berlynn....come out come out wherever you are." Berlynn whimpered, he was getting closer. Her heart was pounding, her mind racing. Then something grabbed her. She screamed as he ripped her out of her hiding spot and dangled her above his face. "Oh Berlynn....looks like you didn't hide well enough." He laughed scornfully, "No wonder your family abandoned you." Then he grinned, "Goodbye Berlynn." Her eyes widened as he released her from his grip.

"Ahhhh!" Bolting upright in bed she felt all over herself. She was fine. Letting out a ragged sigh Berlynn flopped backwards onto her pillow. She closed her eyes as hot tears spilled over her cheeks. She was still alive. But she belonged to August Walker. Sweat glistened on her face, the dream had been so real. She almost wished it had been real.

"Berlynn?" Came a deep voice from above. She rolled out of bed, "Crap." She hissed as she stumbled out of her room and down the hall to the door. Shoving it open she peeked out, "Yes?" August stood in front of his dresser with his arms folded across his chest. She gulped, opening the door wider as she stepped out.

He stared for a moment, "You had a nightmare." She shook her head, "N-no." His expression didn't change, but his tone did. "It wasn't a question." She greedily took a breath of air, "I-I just-." He frowned, "When you speak, you will speak clearly." He gave the tiniest smirk, "And honestly." She visibly flinched.

"Yes sir." He nodded in approval, "Now, you were saying?" She wrung her hands as she searched for the right words.  He suddenly knelt down, she stumbled backwards and pressed her body against the doorframe. He sighed heavily, "I am under the impression that you still think I want to hurt you."

  She almost shook her head, but stopped. Her eyes meeting his, "Y-yes..." her voice soft and fearful. He stared intently at her, "I have already said that I will not inflict harm on you." She glowered, her eyes narrowing as she muttered. "Thats what he said..." he seemed to be put off, "Excuse me?"

She straightened her posture, "I said, thank you for that." He raised an eyebrow but didn't push. "I hope you found the home satisfying to your needs?" He decided to drop the nightmare subject and went on to something else. She tried to keep eye contact but his gaze was just so intense. She broke away from it and nodded silently, then a second later she remembered what he had said. "I mean, yes, thank you."

He seemed pleased that she remembered his demand of using words with him. "Good." He stood quickly causing her to flinch. But he didn't see her. He walked to the other side if the room and picked up his laptop. Then carried it back over to the dresser. "I have a page pulled up for you to browse some clothes." The he set the laptop on his dresser a few feet away from the house.

  "Come here." He commanded with a wave of his hand. She hesitantly stepped off the porch, keeping her eyes away from him. He waited patiently as she inched her way over the laptop. Then he pulled a chair from next to the dresser and sat down. Berlynn didn't like the thought of him being behind her but there wasn't anything she could do.

She looked up at the screen and let out a quiet gasp. These weren't just borrower clothes. What she was looking at was the best of the best, as well as the most expensive site for borrowers. He silently scrolled down with the mouse, "Just tell me when you see something you like." She didn't answer, she just stared at the screen completely mesmerized.

Her eyes went wide, there was a beautiful cream sweater, but she averted her gaze; it was way to expensive. He stopped scrolling, "Do you like something?" "Is he like reading my mind or something?" She turned her face slightly, "I'll find something cheaper." She murmured.