Focus Part 3

"Can anyone see anything?" Kimiko asked.

But the sound of the eerie moan got their attention "Ok what the fuck is that?!" Jackie said peeved.

They got their answer as Angelynn who looked more Monkey than before moaning.

"Quit your incessant moaning and get the Tiger Claws, you fool."

The pastel goth looks at her sadly "Can't help it. I'm banana nauseated. Ugh." She moaned.

"It's Angel. And she headed towards the Tiger Claws."

"State the obvious Kim." Jackie muttered.

Hearing two voices, Angelynn looks up and glares at the Xiaolin Monks "Ugh! I so don't need this shit right now."

"AngelBots! Get rid of them! Now!" Angelynn ordered.

"And give me some ginger ale." She added smiling.

One AngelBot hovers over and turns his head around to give the white-haired goth her Ginger Ale.

Kimiko shakes her head "What is it about Ginger ale with you two?" she questioned Jackie.

"Both our moms drank a lot of Ginger Ale when they were pregnant. They practically drowned themselves in it." Jackie answered shrugging her shoulders.

Angelynn burps and said, "Thanks you can crush them now."

As usual the monks took care of them and Wuya watches in disappointment as the AngelBots where destroyed.

She turns to the evil genius, who was drinking more ginger ale "Why do you build these stupid machines? They are useless."

"Mom said I needed a hobby." Angelynn replied, burping she smiles feeling better "That's better now for the Claws!" she exclaimed.

"Kimiko, you take care of Angelynn." Jackie said as she took out another AngelBot.

"On it!" the Dragon of fire said jumping down next to the Tiger Claws and grabs them at the same time as Angelynn.

Angelynn smirks knowing this is going to be a piece of cake with Kimiko's temper, she'll just ruin herself from winning "Sweet, Kimiko, I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown" she proclaimed.

"Name your game, Angel."

Pointing her staff at the bridges she said, "A race across the bridges first one over wins."

She then turns her gaze at Kimiko smugly "What do you say Kimiko?"

"I say let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!" the Dragon of Fire exclaimed.

"Gong Yi Tempi!"

Running forward, Angelynn gets a head start, Kimiko tried to run but her sandals were stopping her.

She glares at her shoes "Might be better if I was wearing High-tops" she muttered as she throws her shoes off into the darkness below.

"Get in the game girl!" Dojo exclaimed.

"Anyone want to double our little wager again?"

"Omi? Clay?"

They looked at him "Ok."

Suddenly they felt a dark presence and looked at Jackie to see her looking at them with a deadly glare that could scare death itself.

"Uhhh...Go Kimiko!" Clay exclaimed trying not to look at the scary vibrant redhead.

The boys soon joined as well, scoffing Jackie looks at the showdown and unfortunately Angelynn was winning.

Said pastel goth stops to look at Kimiko, she laughs "This is too easy!" she exclaimed.