The Sands of Time Part 1

It's in the middle of the night and under normal circumstances the Xiaolin Monks should have already been fast asleep.

But tonight, was different and the reason why they were up this late was because of the fact that Angelynn decided to do a surprise attack with her newest invention.

Jackie growls angrily as her and fellow monks got ready for whatever Angelynn has in store for them. "And now, my squad of evil warriors, Cheer-Bots, attack!" Angelynn exclaimed.

"Cheer-bots?!" Jackie said confused on what the hell are cheer-bots? but the goth soon got her answer when cheerleading robots appeared and surrounded them and were chanting go, evil, go over and over.

(Angelynn's Cheer-Bots.)

She looks at the Cheer-bots in shock, "What the fuck?"

And then a few seconds later the Cheer-bots attacked and managed to separate the huddled-up monks.

Jackie growls as she steps to the side to avoid a black-haired Cheer-Bot's punch and while her arm was still outstretched Jackie grabbed it and threw her across the courtyard.

"I just love a good cat fight." Angelynn stated happily.

"Oh, shut up Angel!" Jackie hissed as she round kicks another Cheer-bot away from her.

Changing tactics Angelynn brings out a whistle and blows it which made the Cheer-bots stop attacking the monks and regroup.

"These Cheer-Bots are most skilled warriors, yet also refreshingly fragrant." Omi stated.

"Go, evil, go!" the cheer-bots exclaimed and throw their pompoms into the air where they soon self-destructed and came raining down around the monks, trapping them in a ring of fire.

And with that the Cheer-bots walked closer to the monks with an evil look in their eyes and said their phrase in a much more haunting tone.

Going into his robes Omi takes out the Orb of Tornami and holds it above his head. "Orb of Tornami!" he exclaimed and used the water to extinguish the flames.

"Good job." Jackie praised.

"Thank you." Omi replied as he puts the Wu back in his robes.

Looking back at Angelynn and her cheerleaders the monk had to hold in their laughter when he saw how soaked they were.

Angelynn growls as she wrings out any water that she could from her clothes.

She then blows her whistle again and smirked as her Cheer-bots got into a pyramid.

"Xiaolin Warriors, assume Dragon X Kumei formation!" Omi exclaimed.

Getting out of the way of her fellow monks Jackie watches as they get into their signature move and advanced towards their enemies and the robot pyramid did the same.