Where are Jackie and Dojo?

Jackie looks down in anger as she follows silently behind Chase to wherever he is bringing her.

And the reason why they're both alone is since at some point during their walk Chase had made his cat servants lure Dojo somewhere else.

But soon the Dragon Lord stops at a beautiful turquoise double door and opened it to reveal that it led to a bedroom.

A room that Jackie was all too familiar with, it was the same turquoise room that she had awoken in, she's sure of it.

And now that she could see the room clearly the gothic monk looked around to see that it was very extravagant and extremely spacious from the polished turquoise floor along with polished turquoise marble pillars that lined against the walls.

And there was even a metal with gold accents vintage vanity table and had three drawers. And also had a makeup organizer sitting neatly on the left side.

And a golden frame full body 3-way mirror next to the table.

And when she looked up at the ceiling she was met with a giant like ceiling but what she found strange was that there was no light whatsoever but the room still managed to be lit up enough to suggest that it isn't just the sunlight that's coming through the balcony.

And speaking of the balcony the gothic monk walked pass the see-thru silk curtains blowing slightly at the openings side and poked her head outside to see that it led to a beautiful garden along with a giant waterfall that seemed to sparkle like stars from the sun shining down on the water as it drops into the pond bellow.

"I'm guessing it is to your liking." Chase said as he leans against the doorframe.

Jackie looked at him and then caught sight of something behind three see-thru curtains that were attached to four pillars surrounding it on a 2-step marble platform.

Walking pass Chase, the goth pushes the curtains out of the way and saw that it was her bed.

Which was a giant but soft looking bed with black silk sheets and covers and had a Black wedge-like bolster pillow that arched around the top of the bed and had multiple normal and definitely smaller black and gold pillows assorted neatly on it.

And when Jackie says that this bed is giant, she means that it's GIANT! The bed itself looks big enough that it could easily house 10 people and still have room.

But after she was done admiring it, she turns to look at Chase and scoffed. "It's not half bad."

"I glad you think so. This will be your room after all." He stated as he leans off the doorframe.

"Now, the bathroom is that way. You smell like you've been in a gym." Chase stated and points to another pair of white double doors and then took his leave.

And even though Jackie didn't want to say that he was right, she knew that she smells sweaty and gross.

And she hates feeling sweaty and gross.

And so, with that she walked into the room and her jaw dropped when she saw the bathroom.

Just like her room, the floor was polished but instead of turquoise the room was plain white marble tiled floors with painted white walls.

But what really had her gaping was the bathtub if that's what you want to call it.

It was more like a large round shaped pool that was sunken into the floor and had two gold faucets that were shaped like dragon heads and had round shaped handles next to them.

Jackie sighed as she goes to a door to what she thinks leads to the bathroom supplies and to her satisfaction she was right.

Grabbing a glass soap bottle Jackie then unscrews the top and sniffs and hums in surprise when she realized that the soap smelled like pomegranates.