Chatper 1

^^^Becca Jones^^^

--------------------------------------

My name is Becca Astrid Jones. I'm 17 years old, I go to Aransyd school in Ireland.  I'm 5"11, I have naturally green hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin and a fair weight. I have a large family.

In my family, we have my parents. They are never home, but when they are they abuse me and my twin sister Bella. We take double the abuse so the others can have a normal life. But truthfully, it's not normal. It's far from normal.

Like I said before, I have a twin sister who's called Bella. She's less than a minute younger than me. I'm the oldest. Bella has naturally blue hair, brown eyes, pale skin and a fair weight. She's the same height as me.

Then there's my brother Callum. He's 15 ears old, he has brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin and he's taller than me.

After him is the triplets. Their names are Astrid, Arabella and Aaliyah. They are all 13 years old. Astrid has blonde hair and blue eyes, Arabella has brown hair and blue eyes and Aaliyah has blonde hair and brown eyes.

It's great to have three sisters but it's annoying to have triplets. The youngest in the family is little Sam. He's 12 years old. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

We are the second richest family in the world so we have a magnificently large house.

The bottom floor has two living rooms, a massive kitchen, a dining room that fits thousands, an indoor swimming pool, a ball room, a 'safe room' just in case there's a break in or something and there's also an infirmary if someone gets hurt.

On the second floor is a games room for the older kids to play stuff the younger ones can't see, a play room for the younger ones to play in, a gym (including punching bags etc), a cinema room (which is basically a small cinema), and a bar with a pool table and it's own bartender.

The third floor isn't much, it only has my parents room, the staffs bedrooms and all the spare rooms (which is a lot).

Finally the fourth floor is where our bedrooms are. My room is tight next to Bella's room. They are both the biggest. The others have their own bedrooms.

We also have a back garden which has a 400-meter running track and a football/rugby pitch in one. We also have access to an acre or two of woods.

In the front we have a drive and three garages. One is for my parents, one is for guests and the third is for me and Bella.

I have a BMW i8 for everyday and Bella has a BMW X1. We also have a Harley Davidson softail 2018. I have two other cars and another bike too.

We aren't any regular people. Yes, we are werewolves and royals for that matter, but that's not what makes us special.

We all have a gift or do something amazing. I am the valedictorian of my year, I'm also a street racer and dancer, the captain of the football team in school and a Victoria's Seret Angel. Special? Yeah, you could say that again.

Bella is the best swimmer of the school and captain of the swim team as well as a beginning actor.

Callum is the captain of the rugby team and an actor-in-training.

Arabella is an extremely exceptional runner and the best the school knows.

Astrid is a skater. An ice skater. She does speed racing and everything.

Then there's Aaliyah who loves dance and she's a dancer and singer-to-be.

Little Sam doesn't know yet but he will soon.

As for our wolves, we have all shifted. Sam shifted for the first time when he was 10, a few days after his birthday.

My wolf is white with streaks of green and purple in. Bella has a black wolf with streaks of blue and red. Callum has a dark brown wolf with streaks of purple and yellow.

Astrid has a chocolate brown wolf with streaks of red and pink. Arabella is chestnut brown with orange and red streaks. Aaliyah has caramel brown fur with streaks of red and orange then Sam has a grey wolf with purple and gold.

My other two cars and bike? They are for my street dances and races. My street race car is a purple Nissan Skyline GTR-R33.

My street race car is a black and blue Lamborghini Mercielago and my bike for my street races is a Kawasaki Ninja, grey and orange.

At home we have many staff. We have a chef (she only works in the evenings), 5 maids, 2 butlers, a personal trainer, technician and a bartender. Since my parents are never home, me and Bella are always in charge. We all attend Aransyd High.

---------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to leave a comment 💜