Chapter 23

It's been months since the rogues. Since we found Bailey. She has settled down more and we didn't get any information from her when she finished.

However, another pack had wolves taken by the rogues and found their hide out, wiping them out. So, they are no longer our worry.

The pack has been going smoothly. Bella and Ryder have moved out to get their own place as Bella is pregnant with twins.

I wake up sweating. I'm panting and I feel like I'm on fire. I'm burning. This can only mean one thing. I'm on heat.

A wave of heat and pain hits me like being hit in the face with a football. Sudden and unexpected. I scream from the pain. Daz wakes up suddenly and looks at me.

"Becca what's wrong?" Daz asks frantically.

"It hurts" I pant.

"What hurts?" He asks. I scream again.

"It burns. Make it stop Daz. Make it stop" I cry.

"Burns?" He asks in confusion. He sniffs the air and his eyes visibly darken.

"Your on heat" he says. I pant and lay back.

"Make it go away" I tell him. He growls and kisses my neck. The pain goes away slightly when the sparks appear. I sigh in relief. Daz takes the bed sheets off so I'm not too warm. He kisses down my neck and I embrace the feeling of the sparks. Daz soon rips my clothes off and they are on the floor as well as his.

---------------------------
A

week. It's been a week and I'm finally off of heat. Now I'm off of heat I can actually leave my room. Me and Daz have been in our room together for a whole week. Now, I'm going to leave my room.

I walk downstairs to see Daz in the kitchen eating breakfast. I sit down and start eating my breakfast too. I'm slightly sore but I'll survive.

"Morning babe" Daz smiles.

"Morning" I smile back. After a few bites I start to feel sick. I stop and see if it subsides. It just gets worse.

I run to the downstairs bathroom and watch as my food comes back up. I puke it all up until I stop. I lie my head against the wall.

A few seconds later, I start going sick again. Daz rushes in and stands behind me. He holds my hair back until I stop.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"No" I whisper.

"Here, try this" he says and hands me a glass of water.

This carries on for the next week. Every morning. So, I decide to take a pregnancy test. I waited for five minutes and looked at the test.

 I waited for five minutes and looked at the test

Positive. I'm pregnant. With Daz's child.

I walk out of the bathroom into our bedroom. Just as I walk out with the test in my hand, Daz walks into the room.

"What's that?" Daz asks. I put my hands behind my back.

"Nothing" I answer.

"Nothing?" He asks "stop lying"

"I-" I start.

"What?" He asks.

"It's just. I don't know how you'll take the news" I tell him slowly.

"What? Are you pregnant?" He laughs. I look down and don't make eye contact.

"Your pregnant?" He asks in disbelief. I nod my head slowly.

"That's good. It's not a bad thing" he says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course it is. We will have a pup. Our own little prince or princess" he says. Daz hugs me and smiles widely.

I'm pregnant. We are having our pup. Starting a family together.
---------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to leave a comment below on this chapter 💜