Chapter 12

^^Bella's Motorbike^^

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS GONNA GET REALLY SEXUAL SO IF THERE ARE ANY PURE MINDS READING THIS OR YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS THEN YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART, IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE STORY. I WILL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S OVER, JUST LOOK FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS

He pushes me against the door and kisses me urgently. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair.

Daz puts his hands on my waist to hold me in place. He brings me closer to his body. Our chests touching. Our lips stay together the whole time.

His tongue licks my bottom lip gently asking for permission. I grant it immediately by opening my mouth wider. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and explores my mouth. The sensation is amazing.

His touch is making me crave more. I pull back to catch my breath although I didn't want to. I look into his eyes to see them filled with love and lust. Desire and want.

His eyes are slightly darker than usual. Our breathing is heavy. As soon as our breathing slows down a bit more than before, our lips connect again. I close my eyes and kiss him passionately.

His hands move to the hem of my t-shirt. I pull back and take it off and Daz does the same with his. I trail my hand down his perfect chest. I look at his V line which looks delicious. I lick my lips quickly and kiss him again.

Soon, my trousers are on the floor as well and so are his. He stands in his boxers as I stand in my underwear and bra.

I walk over to my bed and stand next to it. I look over my shoulder to see Daz staring at me in awe.

My back is facing him. I don't know what it is with him, but whenever I'm with him I get this burst of confidence like I can do anything.

I take my bra and my underwear off and climb to the middle of my bed with my head laying on my pillows. I look over to Daz and watch as he slowly walks over to me.

My core clenched at my need for him. He climbs onto the bed and opens my legs and lies between them. He presses his body against me as he kisses me.

I can feel just how turned on he is. As we kiss, my hands find their way to his boxers. I pull them down slowly, releasing his hard-on member.

"Do you have a condom?" He asks me before we can go any further.

"In the draw" I breath. He opens my bedside table draw and gets a condom out. He picks out the biggest there. Oh God. My breathing escalates as he opens the packet and slides it onto his member.

It's huge. He leans down to kiss me again, his tip teasing my entrance. I moan in protest, wanting him inside me.

"Are you ready?" He asks me. I nod my head and he slowly pushes himself into me.

The pain is horrific. I gasp as his member stretches me out to his size. He stays still whilst I get used to it before pushing himself fully into me. I scream at the pain and start panting.

"I-I'm sorry" he stutters.

"It's fine, give me time" I breath.

It doesn't take long for me to adjust. It soon turns to pleasure and I thrust my hips towards his to show its ok. He looks into my eyes and starts to thrust in and out of me.

His pace gets quicker by the second. He kisses me passionately. I moan into the kiss at the pure pleasure. He keeps thrusting in and out as we kiss. I feel this amazing feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Baby" I breath. "I'm g-gonna" my legs shake but he holds them still. I hit my orgasm and moan in the pure pleasure of it.

Daz moves faster, chasing the orgasm. A few minutes later, I hit my second orgasm and he groans. I can feel him come into the condom. He thrusts a few more times, helping us both down from the high.

He kisses my neck and moves. He kisses my sweet spot and I moan in response.

THIS IS THE END OF THE SEXUAL CONTENT YOU CAN READ IT NOW.

He kisses it, his tongue licks it. I move my head back to give him more room. More access. He starts to nibble my sweet spot.

"Mark me" I breathe.

"Are you sure?" He asks. He looks me in the eyes and I simply nod my head. He leans down again, but this time I feel his canines sink into my skin.

I gasp at the pain which also turns into pleasure. He let's go and licks where he just marked me to clean the blood. I'm his. I swiftly flip us over so I'm on top.

"Becca" he breathes. I kiss his neck and he moves to give me more room. I nibble the skin to show him I want to mark him.

"Please baby?" I ask.

"Mark me" he breathes.

I let my canines come out and bite his sweet spot on his neck. I bite it briefly before pulling away and licking the blood away.

He groans when I mark him. I pull away and lie next to him. We both breath heavily at what just happened.

I close my eyes and cuddle into his
side. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote for this chapter and leave a comment 💜